Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Question Comformation on Rabol Rolei/Rol le?

I`m not sure if it is really in the game or not, there no pic`s no where on the pc`s side of any sign`s of being in the game, Not sure on 360 tho. On the PSU`s main site seen only 1 prsn say any thing about it on the 360 trade page about the price check.....but think it`s a hoax since there no other proof of it. it could be because of the lack of ppl in game but the 360 side has way more ppl and by the look of things getting all the other 3 drops just fine just like the pc`s side too. or that ppl love it so much to have a -8 to end to keep it o.o.. I don`t know just need some help on the matter plz with cherry on tophttp://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/smilies/cake.gif

I received one report the Rolei was dropping, but I wouldn't categorize it as definitive. If anyone has any pictures or additional drop reports, I'd love to hear about them.

saw one drop last night....i picked it up but of coarse it didnt go to me.....20% dark... if i GOT IT THERE WOULD BE PICTURES ")

You could have taken pics of it going to the person as it scrolled across the screen, unless your not on a PC, then I can see it being a problem.

In the 360 is recently available to buy from player shops. I've been searching for it in the shops for a few months(out of curiosity), and it showed up in the shops after Protectors Delta became available. According to PSUPedia it was added to Gamma Final Boss" boxes the same day Delta was available. So I'd say is confirmed, but I don't make that decision .

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

hmm so the 360 has in shop huh? need a pic of it then. lol poor PC side is a graveyard when it comes to this armor and I think there has been not much work toward it ether with the 060, 065 junk going around plus the low POP to boot. lol maybe at this point they could just give us the armor as compensation lol yeah rite (just dreaming lool), be more like 3* luck for two weeks lol...That`s if we see PSU again tomorrow or the evil twisted sisters 060 and 065 lol, oh by the way CG on being able to earn the armor, seems that 360 will be the only one with it. we have 1 more week still so we can hope

Does anyone at least have confirmation on the spelling for the AotI version?

I can confirm from a shop search that the spelling is "Rabol Rolei".
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Yes it does

PSO2 Ramen Force Newman Male
    Ship 10
    Block 20

Thanks for the confirmation TecherRamen.