Default neutral Armas line

up to my usual neutral synthing hijinks,after the success of my neutral serafi-senba i kicked it up a notch with a neutral Armas line.

looking for a price check,also open for offers to buy/trade

I am very sorry but making your Armas neutral was a TOTAL waste... You know low % and neutral Armas Lines will drop from Fakis after we get lvl 175+ version of him? You should have made it Dark or Light or, heck, any element but neutral for that matter, especially if you were just planning on trading it. Sorry to say this but it's pretty much garbage. Its just a serafi-senba with less DEF but more EVA and MST(lol) and +4 STA. *facepalm*

Neutral doesn't mean that it can be useful in every situation. It means the exact opposite. It CAN'T be useful in any situation.

Well some of that is my opinion on it at least.

(on topic: I wouldn't value it more than 10mil.)

Probably 25-60'ish

Price Checks are hard to perform on our servers because there are just not enough buyers and sellers. You just have to get lucky and find someone who values it highly.

I know some people (no matter your opinions about these people) that would pay more for a neutral Armas, than a 20% of any element Armas.
    They prefer neutral, so they would pay more.
    I also think it is a waste, and this is coming from someone that used to use only neutral armors and any elemented weapon because I liked the color (when I was a stupid nub, when I first started 2 and a half years ago)
    Once you get an element of at least 20% and compare the damage you take compared to a neutral (by the same element) you will see why neutral is useless.
    With that said, and since Fakis dropped Armas during StD, I would price it at 10-15 mil.
    Although I know people that would buy it for 25+. Just gotta find the right person.

for for a total waste id say i made a good sale on it,99 mil

IN VARIOUS FACES :U

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    for for a total waste id say i made a good sale on it,99 mil

IN VARIOUS FACES :U
    lol nice, cg on the sale. I wouldn't say the neutral armor is trash. I just wouldn't make a neutral one. To each his own.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Quote Originally Posted by str898mustang View Post
    lol nice, cg on the sale. I wouldn't say the neutral armor is trash. I just wouldn't make a neutral one. To each his own.
    thanks :3 i had originally synthed it to use,but made a PC thread just in case someone would offer something i need more atm,and put it up for max meseta just for the heck of it,but hey,a stack is a stack so im not complaining