Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 44451525354555657 ... LastLast

If that's the case..but is Flaming Horns Bil De Vear the only place I can get the roasted axe?
    I got 2 Agito Repcas while trying to get it, are they supposed to be without an element? =[ I can get 2 S-Rank Swords but not a puny C-Rank Axe.

Lucky me, my 2nd Skullsorceror on my 5th run in True Darkness, but no Guld&Milla.

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnChronicle View Post
    If that's the case..but is Flaming Horns Bil De Vear the only place I can get the roasted axe?
    I got 2 Agito Repcas while trying to get it, are they supposed to be without an element? =[ I can get 2 S-Rank Swords but not a puny C-Rank Axe.
    No, they can have elements. You were lucky to get two ARs, but not lucky to get both w/o an element. Agito Repca pwnz with bugei-senba equipped(Moonlight Beast S).

Apparently Bil De Vear is the only creature, beisdes the youngest vol brother, that drops the roasted rare. I've confirmed it to also drop as an AM from it, if that wasnt already clarified. The only other way to fight the youngest vol brother is only through jp DLC, which the US version of this game doesn't have...no good money grobbling wH0r3$ that Sega co. ^.^ Can't remember the name of the youngest vol brother(it's the beast one)

55 runs and still no lavis weapon of any kind T_T
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200

It's still alright for the Agito to be neutral, looks like the one Ethan uses in AoTI =P . No wonder I couldn't get it to drop, I've been doing that mission as a FM T~T

Well, AR drops as a FM. Roasted Rare drops from Bil De Vear as a FM, but I got one as an AM so it goes either way.

Switched to Fm now. Gonna do more runs of Flaming Horns S. 60 runs now
    PSP2i:

Trying to get the Roasted Rare as an AM since I'm more comfortable with it..
    Fighting the Bil De Golus as I type this, gonna try to get a Falclaw while I farm this mission.

w00t, a Falclaw on my first run as an AM.

I've gotten a few falclaws while farming the mission as an AM, but the first one i got still holds as the best out of the bunch. FM is sooo slow. After playing as an AM for so long, going to any other type is like bleh.
    PSP2i:

A Lavis Cannon... I know I'm lucky to get it within 20+ rounds..but still, I can get good weapons like the Lavis Cannon, AR, Falclaw, but now a C-Ranked item like the roasted rare!? T_T A C-Ranked item is keeping me from getting my Hyakkaryoran.

I'm nearing 70 runs(having been playing it much today, that and I've been switching off and on doing Plains Overlord S for red/wall)and nothing. Statistically, I'd have a better chance of dropping another sangeyasha then getting a lavis weapon anytime soon from this mission. I kow that they are uber rare drops, but this is serisouly making me want to cry T.T
    PSP2i:

Lavis Blades..roughly 30 runs for the axe already, if this keeps up, getting a C-ranked axe is gonna take longer then getting the Shippujinlai = =