Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Relationships

Default Relationships

If you don't mind getting a little personal here, how is your romantic life? Like, how often do you go on dates, and do you have any standout moments that are related to this subject that you'd like to share (like a longterm relationship that ended badly or even... well)?

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

My brother's wedding was yesterday. I manned the soundboard and played the music... Despite being very tempted to Rick Roll the reception.

Though a friend did bring a friend of hers along to the wedding, who was absolutely enchanting. The only real problem is that she lives in Georgia, which is even farther out of the way than where my mom, brother, etc. live in Mississippi.

... :/

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

No romantic life here anymore.
    I give up for a little while, gotta be more focused on school and other goals.
    Money money money, then women women women.

My love life is as dead as a door knob.

My wife and I have been happily married for six years. I'd say that there are two real keys to a successful marriage: first and foremost, marry someone with a large overlap of common interests with yourself, and second, also of dire importance-- don't go picking fights like a damned idiot.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Single. I really want to get through college first, before I get involved. My main reason is that I want to meet someone who has the same interests as me and also someone who doesn't mind the career I have.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

My romantic life has been pretty.... negative. But that's ok, I have video games. :P

I useto date girls constantly, nothing serious until I met someone who I could be serious and how to say "really fall in love" the relationship was bad even though I tried my hardest to make it better but in the end the feelings were never returned and I ended it.

Staying single now, I dont want to go through that hell again

Akihito 160FM/PT ~~~~~~~~~~Hanami FT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Retired]

Single. Been single my whole life (22, for the record). I've gone out on a few dates here and there. Only problem with me is that I never get a second date with any girl, even when they say they would want to go out again.

My female friends have complemented me on my looks and ask how it's possible that I haven't had a single girlfriend yet. I smile, shrug, and go, "What can I say? I'm no one's type"

Currently single, I've been out with a few women but things never worked out (one was blatantly trying to use me to get drunk every night, so I ended it, and another relationship ended because we were too close friends and it felt awkward).

I'd love a relationship where both parties are happy, but for the time being I'm looking while focusing on my life more (I need a reliable income before a partner, honestly).

I have to admit though, currently I feel like I'm be falling for someone I know, but there are...obstacles that make it very difficult to get anywhere. It doesn't help that I'm naturally extremely reserved/shy, and one of the quietest people around

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)