Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Relationships

Quote Originally Posted by Dek View Post
    Single. Been single my whole life (22, for the record). I've gone out on a few dates here and there. Only problem with me is that I never get a second date with any girl, even when they say they would want to go out again.

My female friends have complemented me on my looks and ask how it's possible that I haven't had a single girlfriend yet. I smile, shrug, and go, "What can I say? I'm no one's type"
    I feel you on that.
    Up until I was 17 I had 0 girlfriends. After that, I fix'd my ID to say I was 21, then started going out with friends. (I always hung out with older kids)
    Got introduced to my first girlfriend, and after her it's been non stop til about 2 months ago
    Last edited by Volcompat321; Aug 8, 2009 at 04:19 AM. Reason: ;o

Well, I did TRY to get a girlfriend, but I never succeed. Every girl I try to get with leaves me for another guy. I try my best but I still can't succeed at this kind of thing. Anyway, 23 years and still single, never having had a relationship.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

I had a girlfriend once. That happened when I was 17, and we were together for about a year before we called it quits. Since then, there have been no others, but I've had a few crushes here and there. And since then, I haven't been looking (not that I could succeed, heheh 83).
    It's not that I've got any hangups or anything after my ex, because she's a very nice girl. We're still friends. But being in a relationship with anyone now sorta makes me feel queasy. I don't even date. I don't really think that I could come to love anyone, honestly. That's why I broke up with my previous girlfriend - I felt like I was wasting her time.

Character ID: 中原小麦

Quote Originally Posted by qu35t3rn View Post
    My romantic life has been pretty.... negative. But that's ok, I have video games. :P
    That's gonna be the entirety of this thread most likely.

my love life... pretty dead. althou i do have a crush on a girl on another game forum. i'm to afraid to even ask her about herself.
    I had a past tragedy with internet dating were a girl used me to make her grilfriend (yes thats right) jealous.
    so i'm scared to even try....
    actually ive kinda been afraid to even try getting to know a girl since that incident. and girls never seem to show any interest in me.......
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

I date on Phantasy Star Universe thank you very much.

I haven't dated anyone in over a year a year, and it's bittersweet. On one hand, I feel good about being a single for the first time in... ever, but it also sucks a little. I guess I could get a boyfriend if I really wanted to though. Just rather focus on my career and other points in my life that need my attention; it'll happen when it happens, which is usually the best way.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

I'll start dating after I get married.

Quote Originally Posted by CupOfCoffee View Post
    I'll start dating after I get married.
    A graduate of the Silvio Berlusconi School of Romance, I see. Well played. Just make sure you own all of your country's media before you make that first extra-marital sex tape.
    Tax the fucking churches.

It's going swimmingly. My girlfriend and I celebrated five years just last month.

I had a steak and she had some sort of seafood pasta dish. (Hers was better.)