Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lol. the game came out last year in december 25 and there are some people that are still playing it despite having 3 level 100's. crazy. it's like they dont get bored of the game.

I imported, and I still play it. It's awesome in my personal opinion, and has that addicting factor that I last felt with the original Phantasy Star Online.

I'm so excited! I can't wait to jump into the game. My only quirk with it is that spot of Engrish "recuired". Other than that, it looks great!
    In Soviet Russia, rappies hunt YOU!
    PSZ: Tooth F/C: 0861 3356 1722
    *PM me if you add me, please!*

http://www.flickr.com/photos/segaame...7612363651500/

RubyEclipse and Sega USA wouldn't be undone by the euros so they posted some of their own. He probably could have informed us of these himself but whatever sooner is better! *nudge nudge*

These screen shots have once again peeked my interest in the game... so much so that I'm actually reading message boards again.

So everyone is still clueless as to a European release date then? I swear, it feels like I've been waiting for years for this!

i love how the dropped items look like pso items and mesata thats dropped, i cant wait =) is the anime story thing any good on it?

80% of the anime cutscenes are the intro and the beginning of the game, but all the story dialogues have drawn characters in the same style.