Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Iknowright? Its like a gunmaster that only uses rifles >_>

Because fighmaster is a weak excuse for a fortefighter.....but thats my opinion. I dont like double sabres by the way so that doesnt help either.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Eh, I'd use Fighmaster if it had more than just those four weapons. Then again, my dream of a Swordsman style character, who can use sabers, swords, daggers, and their twin equivalents up to level 50, is a bit "super-customized" to what I want specifically. Maybe just give fighmasters fists? SOMETHING to break up the monotony of their few weapons.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Quote Originally Posted by str898mustang View Post
    This really bugs me....... a force with nothing but rods >.>

Why is that? I really only use a wand/TCSM combo for resta/reverser/giresta.

What bugs me is Masterforces with Psycho Wands but weak techs that dont justify uber stuff.

Cool

I make all FIGHMASTERS look good. My Jabroga one shot kills almost everything and if JA'd, it slaughters everything including motherbrains arms. And Tornado Dance tears through big four legged creatures and keeps them in control and unable to move like the carrigs.

There is NO ONE that can look at my stuff/stats and think I am one of those questionable fighters, not with my high(above 40% weapons) and level 50 PAs.

I'd like to see someone say I'm a horrible fighmaster.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheBurninator View Post
    You're a horrible fighmaster. (Just kidding :3)

But in all seriousness - I love the class. My 4 favorite weapons, plus a speed boost? Hot!
    You people are indeed predictable...

Quote Originally Posted by JAFO22000 View Post
    Why is that? I really only use a wand/TCSM combo for resta/reverser/giresta.
    well I'm a serious player so I use the right weapons for each situation. A tech mag does more dps than a rod(a 10/10 Pushan is better than a 10/10 Psycho). So a person using a Ra-tech with a high grind Psycho will be slower than a person with a high grinded Pushan using the same technique. The only times a Psycho will be better than a Pushan is with nos-techs and dam-techs.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Quote Originally Posted by syouz View Post
    just asking why everyone speak shit about FM? i mean u need a melee class in the party? right? someone who take the damage in the frontlines!!!!! not everyone has to be a gunmaster becuz its the easiest class to play witheasy to get the weps and doing tons of damage with the shotgun and laser cannon(highest damage i've seen Shotgun=1300x5 and sometimes x10 or 15 against big monsters per bullet Lasser=1900 per bullet) as it is rightnow on the american server shotgun should get nerf too i'm mean i dont really care about tornado dance and jabroga i got al the other PA to 50 and i love using spiral and absolute dance and of corse breaking some skull with anga dugrega i only use TD against anoying monster like seed venas and all his kind... so stop hating on us !!!!
    Interesting how you think that GM is the easiest class to play
    Because leveling bullets is just as easy as skills right?

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Quote Originally Posted by str898mustang View Post
    well I'm a serious player so I use the right weapons for each situation. A tech mag does more dps than a rod(a 10/10 Pushan is better than a 10/10 Psycho). So a person using a Ra-tech with a high grind Psycho will be slower than a person with a high grinded Pushan using the same technique. The only times a Psycho will be better than a Pushan is with nos-techs and dam-techs.
    Even with the 12% elemental boost the PW has over the Pushan? And the fact that a 10/10 PW has almost 440 more Tech than a 10/10 Pushan? I'll have to check that out.

I consider myself a pretty serious player as well and I know the advantages of using a TCSM over a rod, I just found myself completing missions faster using my PW's than using Pushans....but I never really compared them directly.