Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ANOTHER update?

what the hell? did Sonic Team send some ass-kicker to the US? or did Sega of America send an ass-kicker to Japan to get Sonic Team back on the job?

My guess. They finally realized that if they do not meet what we demand that nobody will play and thus their salaries will no longer exist. Or they looked at what they were making and realize they are loosing money keeping the few people employed to run a dedicated server for the very few of us that are left playing this on a regular basis. That and with potentially new systems in 2-3 years there is not much time to get all the updates out, not with the rate we were previously getting them. Seriously what are they earning a month on this game 10 bucks a month for maybe a couple thousand people to play. I dont know how many people still play or how many people per star, I know somebody tried to figure that out before. But if you take the number of people that pay every month for the entire year. Well you see where I am going, you can figure out how many people are actually dedicated to supporting this game. You have a few people running the sega site, I dunno if they are paid, you have gm's, although they are a rare site if you ever even get to meet one. Basically we dont get updates because they lost a lot of their fanbase a long time ago. With the exception of the last few updates this is the most people since the first year I have ever seen play PSU. And a lot of the people who played PS2/PC jumped ship and if they still play many joined us XBOX people. They also lost the foriegn populations. I used to run with brits, spanish speaking folk, french people. Now I know of 2 brits that still make a monthly payment. This is like sega's last ditch effort to squeeze out a greater population.

Way too many of them!
    AP isn't so easy to get without exp boost.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    Way too many of them!
    AP isn't so easy to get without exp boost.
    It takes 90 minutes to get an AP without exp boost soloing Seed Express. Or almost one an hour soloing Ragnus or Denes S3 if you don't mind no drops. Most other missions you can get one every 2 hours or so easy.

And if that's still too slow, I waste one every 30 minutes during this 6 week long event that's about to change to another minimum 4 week Thanksfesta event.

The trick is you gotta log on and actually play

How many exp is needed to aquire 1 AEXP?

AEXP is the same rate as normal exp.

Can only get if your character is level capped, either by the normal cap, or doing GAM (where the monsters have 300% XP so it's similar to 150 enemies...)

500,000 exp for one AP.

Thanks, so that's equivalent to about 1/2 of a level up 159>160. That's a lot easier than I thought to get then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    It takes 90 minutes to get an AP without exp boost soloing Seed Express. Or almost one an hour soloing Ragnus or Denes S3 if you don't mind no drops. Most other missions you can get one every 2 hours or so easy.
    So... it's going to take me 4000 hours or 1000000000 EXP to get Rentis and Dizas?

Rentis and Dizas cost AMP, not AP.

Takes around 8 hours each if you have a decent party.

Hm, that sounds much better; thank you for pointing out the difference.