Thread: THE DSI and PSZ

Default THE DSI and PSZ

does phantasy star zero's online work on the DSI, cause I have heard rumours that the online will not connect for psz on the DSI.

Rumors. Thats the operative word. DSi retains all the wifi functionality of its predecessors.
    Coming Soon!

I don't think I've had a problem with connection, with the DSi. Then again, it's been a little while since I last played online. The DSi does indeed have all the same online functions of the previous DS machines, just that it has the ability to support WPA security. Of course, the game itself also has to have WPA security to use it, which PSZ doesn't, so you're stuck with WEP at best. Probably a mistake on Nintendo's part was to have internet settings set from each individual videogame cart instead of the games all using the console-memory internet settings. Otherwise, DSi would have WPA support for all games.

So, if i want the best usage of phantasy star zero and online connections, should i pick up the DSi or regular DS

Quote Originally Posted by KreaK View Post
    So, if i want the best usage of phantasy star zero and online connections, should i pick up the DSi or regular DS
    It doesnt make a difference. Both have the exact same Wi-Fi Setup.

Unless you want to buy PSZ:Mini. Youll need a DSI for that but its just a demo of PSZ basically.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

is there a way to make the dsi or ds wifi signal stronger? like a antenna you can plug up to ti cuz that is deff what i need