View Poll Results: How Do U feel about how sega treats PSU players?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sega doesn't seem to care much about the PSU Experience.

31 34.44%
  • Sega does care about PSU Players.

5 5.56%
  • PSU is already perfect

2 2.22%
  • I'd love for Sega to put more effort into PSU

40 44.44%
  • PSP and PSZ are superior anyway.

5 5.56%
  • I happily pay my monthly fee because I love PSU.

7 7.78%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Lol, you guys still giving segac 10 bux a month eh? Well as long as 360 population is high, they wouldn't can it anytime soon :P.

At this point, the damage to psu has already been done and been done long ago so obviously, if I had to choose one of those poll answer, it be the I'd love blahblah one. Personally, shouldn't of never made it also ps2 for one. I say this because I would say, just can PSU and make a real PS MMO lol. Just make sure you bring back symbol chat from the good ol pso days and that would be perfect haha.

With that future guardian's cash thing coming this way (aka cash shop), they'll make a good killing off a lot of you probably thus they may release updates a bit faster lol.

Then again, PSU is kinda a old game lol and there is not much else they can do to the game to change it up. Thats why they should just make a new PS MMO that is PC onry or PC/PS3/360 :P. I would play it.

and many mmo companies out there don't care about their customers so thats nothing new to me.
    Finae - 150/20 Cast F FF/Fg/FG/AT/AF/GT/WT/FM
    Iris - 150/20 Newman F FF/Fg/FG/AT/AF/GT/WT/FT
    Shu - 150/20 Beast M FF/Fg/FG/AT/AF/GT/FM
    Astra - 120/20 Human F AF/AT

Yea it bothers me. I really do like the game but sega just don't know what they'll doing. If only some other good game company could take psu away from sega.

Heck I'll be happy if another game company made a clone version of this game. xD

Quote Originally Posted by ZeronechaosX View Post
    I always feel like Sega takes our money and develops other games with it instead of giving us a stellar PSU experience. I mean use to love PSU but now I find my self playing Phantasy Star Portable more because it's a far better gaming experience. I mean why pay $10.00 a month for PSU when it's not as good as PSP. I mean and now they talk about PSP2 and it's like why doesn't sega care about PSU players. It seems to me they only care about developing for other Phantasy Star games than actually delivering a good amount of content for PSU. I mean PSP 1 has far more content than both PSU and AOTL in my opinion. I just wanna know if I'm the only one who feels this way about how Sega treats PSU players.
    I understand your feeling. At least in North America the staff are well aware about the problem, it is the headquarter in Japan that makes most users worrisome. I always thought segregating servers is a bad ideas. For years other games were able to play multiplatform online.
    I will not buy PSP:2 for the reason that the original PSU and PSU:AotI issues needed to be addressed first although PSP:2 might be a test for implementing features in possible new PSU expansion.

Franky, I don't understand Sonic Team decision these days. I thought they would have learned more about PSO but still managed to make bad decision. I would have played game like FFXI because of consistent update and the fact it equally does treat all platform equally regardless the location. So for Sonic, address the existing PSU issues FIRST.

This generation of Sonic fails. They need to stick with the Phantasy Star series This game has such a good community still and Sega/Sonic ignores it and acts like its dead. They also need to focus on the major consoles rather than the DS and PSP...This game has its own genre

Its easier for SEGA to put out handheld games and make a killing on their sales then to upgrade a dying game in hopes of attracting new players (or at least keeping its current ones from quitting) SEGA is going to work on the thing that is making money and at this point I'm afraid PSU isn't it.
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

Default possible attempts

well from what i can understand sega may be possibly doing these hand helds as a possible experiment to see if there is a chacne to some way to improve our current AOI or even develop furhter story into our online experience. though its only theory woudl be nice if they would at least create a new psu based off teh psp and psp2 series with xferable data. time will tell for all wont it.

Quote Originally Posted by autumn View Post
    Its easier for SEGA to put out handheld games and make a killing on their sales then to upgrade a dying game in hopes of attracting new players (or at least keeping its current ones from quitting) SEGA is going to work on the thing that is making money and at this point I'm afraid PSU isn't it.
    I knew that but I wish it wasn't true :'(