Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luck Material

Smile Luck Material

Hi, I was wondering, Which is the fastest way to find luck material?
    I just started playing and i have a level 16 Redria Hucaseal.

Unfortunately, there isn't really a "fast" way to get them. You only need 45 to max a character though (or 37 on BB, with the LCK boost from the V101 replacing the standard God/Battle from GC). You'll collect a few as you level.

Other than that, you can try trading with people for them (if you're online), or running an area in Ultimate with a lot of boxes/non-set item drops.

Fake in Yellow (A Hunter's Guild quest in Episode 1) sends you through the Forest, fighting only Rappies. Once you get to Ultimate, try running that and canceling the quest before you finish it. Rappies get knocked down after you do a certain amount of damage to them, and they play possum a bit before getting up and running away. If you hit them while they're running, they're guaranteed to drop something. May not be a material, may be armor or a weapon or a monomate or something, but it's still a start.

I use a combination of Fake in Yellow and trading, but I play offline.

Well i cant seem to level up fast enough to get to ultimate, but thanks for the help.

If you have access to online, you could always go through Towards the Future (if I recall correctly here) to get Luck Materials.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcosmo View Post
    Well i cant seem to level up fast enough to get to ultimate, but thanks for the help.
    Don't worry about how fast you're leveling. You'll get there eventually. Just play through and clear the areas.

Quote Originally Posted by psofan219 View Post
    If you have access to online, you could always go through Towards the Future (if I recall correctly here) to get Luck Materials.
    Well i wish i had online but i gots no money.

Don't need any, provided you use a special secret thing we can't talk about :P But now I know you're offline and on GC most likely, so you probably don't wanna start over. But other than that, your only other option is to hunt in high places.

If you're playing on Gamecube, which I am assuming you are, you would need a broadband adapter.
    Other than that, there are private servers that we are not allowed to discuss in this forum that will host your character online with no monthly fees.
    However, I think finding a broadband adapter would be the most difficult part.
    I will say this though, these same private servers also host Blue Burst, which is Episodes 1, 2, and 4 and are exclusively online for PC platform.

On Sylverant.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcosmo View Post

Although you were already given a response, and this thread was sort of let go a day ago..................

If you really try........starting froma base char(of any sort), with no help from any other char/save, you should be cale to reach ult in about 15-20 hours of play, maybe a little more, I am getting rusty, here, hahahaha.

Luck is crap in the GC version of the game. I could understand your issue if you were on DC, but that's it. On GC, you don't need to worry about luck. It is so much easier to hit enemies, and the (better)weapons are so much easier to find, you don't need the aid of more criticals.

Just level up, get some better armor/mag/weapon, and make sure to use Jellen/Zalure, you'll be fine(this goes for ULT).

Quote Originally Posted by sCI View Post
    Although you were already given a response, and this thread was sort of let go a day ago..................

If you really try........starting froma base char(of any sort), with no help from any other char/save, you should be cale to reach ult in about 15-20 hours of play, maybe a little more, I am getting rusty, here, hahahaha.

Luck is crap in the GC version of the game. I could understand your issue if you were on DC, but that's it. On GC, you don't need to worry about luck. It is so much easier to hit enemies, and the (better)weapons are so much easier to find, you don't need the aid of more criticals.

Just level up, get some better armor/mag/weapon, and make sure to use Jellen/Zalure, you'll be fine(this goes for ULT).
    What the heck?
    Luck has never been crap. In fact, luck should be gotten on basically any type of character. Even forces <_<
    It's only 45 materials for a 25% chance of crit every hit.
    I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't want luck...