Thumbs up If anyone needs help in-game...

Let me know. If I'm not busy I'll back you up with whatever. I'm not gonna be your lapdog or servant though. Just a fellow PSU Player lending a hand. You can find me by searching for "Lacen" in-game. I have a store so look for it and leave me a message in my bulletin so I know what's up. I'm a pretty cool guy, friendly, laid-back yet serious if needs be and I got your back. Unless you give me a reason to not like you I give everyone a fresh start at building a mutual friendship with me. I guess I'm doing this due to lack of things to do in-game but the same stuff over and over again. I don't really care what you need help with or what you want to do as long as it isn't like a buttload of money (which I don't have) or... Yeah other things that would make it seem like you're leeching off me. -.-;;; I'm capped at the moment and can help out with whatever. Whether it be information about things, helping you out in runs, etc. I'll help you out. Just don't be a plug all right and everything will be fine. =P

All right so Tsukikage PMed me so I'll be helping him out with farming Twin DB Sabers... I need to look that up before I jump on after work so I know where to find them. xD I kinda forgot. Been awhile since those things dropped. Weren't those the things in MAG? I can't remember since my account was down for MAGver.2 =/ Anyway, if anyone needs help with anything especially if you're new to the game don't be afraid to either post here or PM me so we can meet up and do stuff in-game. I've actually been helping out a bunch of new players sorta playing the role of a Guardian's Instructor if you will. Yet not all of them are very "Appreciative" if you know what I mean. =P So as long as you appreciate the help and actually mean it from the heart, then we'll have no problems being friends. =] Gotta get to work now. Catch you all later.

PS:P2i (JP) - Lacen - Male - Human - Lv. 200 - Hunter Lv. 50
    PC/PS2 PSU - Lacen Lv. 170 (deceased)
    http://xat.com/PSO2

All right my offer for helping players out still stands. Whether you're old school or new to the game feel free to PM me or post here to let me know what you need. I'll help you out with runs, info, etc. I've currently been trying to meet up with Tsukikage to help him hunt some Twin DB Swords but we haven't been able to meet up yet. Although I have been able to meet up with some of the members of the "Guardian's Mobile Defense Force" in-game and I did get to help them out with a few things. I'm actually considering becoming a member but I think for now I'll just help out on the side. If you're looking for help with something in-game then let me know. I most likely won't be busy and I'll do my best to help you out. I actually wouldn't mind creating my own group for helping out new players who aren't familiar with the game. I know it's not very straight-forward to find the "Tutorial" in your room. xD A lot of new players seem to by-pass that little tid-bit. Anyway, contact me if you need me.

PS:P2i (JP) - Lacen - Male - Human - Lv. 200 - Hunter Lv. 50
    PC/PS2 PSU - Lacen Lv. 170 (deceased)
    http://xat.com/PSO2