Question Chapter 5: SEED Venas

Hello

I ran this chapter yesterday and the venas dropped a crimson line, however I then had to do the mission over as I had too many items on me to accept the reward items at the end

The 2nd time though it didn't seem like the venas dropped it? (I ran up but there was nothing on the ground seemingly)

Is the drop fairly rare? I'd hate to have to trudge through that mission again for it not to drop again, and if missed is it obtainable anywhere else in the usa version?

Oh and purely for clarification is it 4 slots or 3? PSOW says 4 wheras psupedia says arm body extra?

Thanks to any who reply

I suppose any SEED Venas from the same level is able to drop it, but don't worry too much, it's not one of the greater armours, and you will have to hunt a lot of armours to have them with a good % for every element

Ah so it not dropping is a fairly commonplace occurrence then?

Just checked and I can't seem to find seed Venas's showing up anywhere else.

Has anyone else had them NOT drop? just if they have that would give me an idea of how many times I'll need to run this mission.

also on a related note if I complete the game and do a New Game + what carries over?
    Last edited by Darkstorm; Sep 2, 2009 at 10:11 AM.

The new game+ only carries over your level and equipped clothes, no items, no photon arts, no money, no achievements, etc.

Yes, enemy drop rate is not 100%, so you may have an enemy drop something, or don't, but believe me, it's not worth "hunting" for a Crimson Line, there are much better Line Shields in the game, just continue your game and you will find better armours.