Question PSOBB Wont Start

Every time i open up PSOBB it has to update this file called shPSOBB.exe When that's done i hit start but then the program justs quits. I tried running that file and it works but tells me to use the proper loader. The normal online.exe stopped working. PSOBB always worked for me , in fact i've been playing for a while. But randomly it stoped working. I've tried re-installing it but when i open PSOBB then click uninstall it installs a patch then nothing happens. I've tried going through my Control Panel to find the program and uninstall it but it's not there. Does anyone know how to fix this? If you dont please leave some suggestions.
    Last edited by -Pandora-; Jan 21, 2010 at 10:32 PM.
    "Be careful for what you dream for because it's there, sometimes day dreams turn into nightmares"

You might want to take the name of the server out of the post.

That server has forums, I suggest trying to get answers there.

Also, if you have Vista or Windows 7, try running as administrator.

1: Turn off auto-update.
    2: Go to quarantine or w/e and restore the trojan horse and exclude it.
    3: Go to folder exclusion and type in the folder that contains pso.
    4: Install pso using the djorama setup, run it as admin.
    5: run shpsobb to update file with your account.
    6: YOU ARE READYS TO PLAYS PSO (kind of)

7if youre unlucky): If you get error903, turn off the firewall completely if not by then.

O and have fun reinstalling all of your skins and such

*Roundhouses Norton Firewall in the face*

Funny enough, the firewall that comes with the laptop / computer you buy doesnt massacre pso or anything like those. ._.

Take the name of the server out of the post before a MOD locks the thread or you get banned or they may just edit it out for you.

I could help you trouble shoot this issue but I'm not sure we can even talk about it per form rules because they have their own installer and client now.
    Last edited by AnnabellaRenee87; Jan 21, 2010 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Spelling
    EVGA x58 Classified 759 Motherboard, Intel 990X CPU @ 4.2 GHz
    Corsair 1200 watt Power Supply, 12 GB DDR3 Corsair
    3x GTX 480's in SLi, Corsair 800D Case
    Please Read, Connection Issue Template.

Ok thanks so much for the help! But the thing is I'm not sure where to find the auto update.And also When you talk about my quarantine do you mean my security system? I have Norton 360 and Advanced System Care.
    "Be careful for what you dream for because it's there, sometimes day dreams turn into nightmares"

panda ill send u what u need by email i can help u like always lol iam waiting for u on the server and be carful if u name the server they kick u out of this site we cant have that now snow princess
    Because I can't contact you through phone anymore, I pour my last thought in this letter.Now I remembered your voice in the scenery from the train window, which became the wind that moved the sky. yet now that its gone i can only think and ask will you come back?

Oh woops okay anyway i have found auto update and firewall turned them off then I tried it again and it still didnt work. Im looking for the djorma setup now. Other sites say run it as administrator but i dont think i can because i dont have Vista