(Please excuse me if this is the wrong place to post this... If it is, please move it!)

Well, it seems like it's that time of the year, again. When the calender marks 9/9/09, this Wednesday our beloved friend, the DreamCast will be 10 years old!
Just let me say, I probably won't be keeping up with this thread, and may abandon it, but I will be celebrating for my favorite system, yet!

I've been playing my dreamcast a lot lately, anyway.

By checking am interview with a Sega official, you will see that they won't be planning anything official for the DreamCast, stating that it is in their past now, and that "Sega is now a software company."
However, they have informed us that they may be reentering the console wars, many years from now. Just, at the moment they are infiltrating the enemies base, seeing how other consoles work.

Many people have theorized that both the X-box or, Sega's long time rival, Nintendo Wii is the second coming of the Dreamcast. Both including similar features, as well as ports of their past games.

To the real point...

I wonder if any private PSO servers or fans will be celebrating this day in any way.

Me and my fiancee (who isn't a big fan of the DreamCast, but loves the works of sonic team), along with some friends are going to geek out, and play it all. Starting and ending the day with PSO.

My older sister pretty much downed me, bragging about WoW, and calling PSO outdated, and pointless. (She's just mad that I snagged her dreamcast after mine broke, before she moved out)

Sadly, I can't play my PSO online, since I can't find my broadband connector, or a Lan crossover cable for the dreamcast. I just stuck with PSZero, as long as I can find some people to play with.

What are you going to do when you dust off your PSO and Dreamcast?

(I was going to post some free servers, but I read that's against the rules... )