Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    The beast of possibility Zero Revenge's Avatar

Awesome. keep us in touch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    >Criticize Japanese players for only making young Female Human/Newman characters
    >Only make young Female Human/Newman characters when you get into Alpha

mfw: http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/41...ointed-tim.jpg

Guides for games like this are pointless. What you need is a database, and online databases are much more useful, since they can be corrected. The only halfway useful info this guide could contain would be walkthroughs (also better online, for similar reasons), art, and official drop rates.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

I pretty much want it for the drop rates. I also want it before the game comes out to hold me over till thursday

drop charts would be awesome

Yes it would. I checked gamestops website and they changed the date to the 4th

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    Guides for games like this are pointless. What you need is a database, and online databases are much more useful, since they can be corrected. The only halfway useful info this guide could contain would be walkthroughs (also better online, for similar reasons), art, and official drop rates.

Because internet database are totally not based on the official information ripped off the Strategy Guides.

Like I said previously, I mostly wanna own the guide "for the collection" anyways.

---
    Currently Playing: Phantasy Star IV

Quote Originally Posted by Arikado View Post

Because internet database are totally not based on the official information ripped off the Strategy Guides.

Like I said previously, I mostly wanna own the guide "for the collection" anyways.
    Cool relevant cat picture. And you're right, most internet databases are based on the official information from the guides. The japanese (if that's where the game first came out) guides. So, this guide will be pointless. Even for PSU, the japanese guides with any sort of useful data (the Perfect Bibles), ended up being made obsolete by patches and new content.

But I really do like that picture, so thanks.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

If it has a mag feeding guide with decent enough drop charts then I'll probably pick it up. Save me some time waiting to be put up on the site then printing them all out.

Quote Originally Posted by Giezus View Post
    If it has a mag feeding guide with decent enough drop charts then I'll probably pick it up. Save me some time waiting to be put up on the site then printing them all out.
    exactly and i always seem to lose printouts anyway so i always look online this would save me tons of time sorting though info if i had it all in one handy book
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Today is the 4th, they better have it today.