Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Get my character to LV100 on my US PS: P game, work on my Gunner/ Work on some Armor sets and hopefully do some GRank on MHFU, I was thinking of getting Valhalla Knights for the Wii, ;x
    (I like the first one, but I got my ass handed to me on my first quest or whatever and stopped playing for MH, maybe I suck or something, anyway.) And play Xbox, I've got quite a few games to work on (L4D, Splosion Man and AC: For Answer, mainly)
    And work. Work probably makes the time go the fastest for me, and before we know it, December will be here ;x

Oh yeah, work. I'd like to forget about work but it's always there.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Pokemon Heart Gold is easily going to last me 3 months on its own, thats not even mentioning the tidal wave of huge releases coming soon! Cross Edge, Katamari Forever, Professor Layton and Pandora's Box, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, thats just half... of this months games! T-T

Who knows maybe I'll even do some non-game related things... If I could think of any.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

I forgot to put up Left 4 Dead 2 up on the list as well.

Little Big Planet and Gran Turismo on the PSP will be released by the end of the month so both should keep me quite busy for until december. Left 4 Dead 2 is also on my list. Also releasing PSPo2 after all these games are released is better as I probably wouldn't stop playing PSPo2 until I have reached somewhat like lvl 170-180.

Quote Originally Posted by .newzero View Post
    Also releasing PSPo2 after all these games are released is better as I probably wouldn't stop playing PSPo2 until I have reached somewhat like lvl 170-180.
    Grinding usually turns me off of games but I'm looking foreward to the PSP2 grind.

Keep playing more PSO GC, of course!

Post on this message board, play PS0 when it comes out and play Dreamcast games.

Although it's all a bit pointless now I will still continue to play Phantasy Star Portable untill PSP2 comes out. Of course there are oter games that to play in the mean time. From now untill Christmas there will be few games that I will be looking forward to playing, games like Halo 3:ODST, Uncharted 2, Assasins Creed 2. There is also a slight chance that Mass Effect 2 will be out before we see the english language version of PSP2.

I have a backlog of games, so I have plenty of stuff before PSP2 comes out. Including the english version of PSzero. Of course, there's more PSPortable, and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, for the PSP. (Not to mention more Disgaea and Disgaea 2). This is just PSP and DS, mind you. What I have on consoles is another big list. I'm finishing up on Mass Effect and getting ready to try to get as close to 100% in that game. More Fallout 3. More Dragon Quest 8 in anticipation of Dragon Quest 9 (next year?).