Default Star Trek: Renegades

I just had the pleasure of watching the Star Trek: Renegades pilot on YouTube, and I'm convinced that this is the real stuff.

Set in the Star Trek prime universe, some years after the end of Star Trek: Voyager, the series is much darker and grittier than anything that came before it. It's really not afraid to get its hands dirty (or cut them off, as it turns out).

There's an awful lot of familiar faces that turn up. Tuvok and Chekhov make significant appearances, and Admiral Paris shows up as well (granted, his role could've been played by any random Starfleet Admiral, but he does lend some continuity with the rest of the franchise). Icheb is a regular crew member, and the captain is apparently the daughter of the infamous Kahn Noonien Singh.

All-in-all, it's a good watch, and if Star Trek is your bag, then it's absolutely worth an hour and a half of your time.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

I agree, it is a good watch. Though when you said the daughter of Khan, I was expecting her to be a red head. Heh. Would be interesting if Brent Spiner took on the role of B-4.

I only saw Next Gen on its day, and saw a couple years ago the original series (I didn't like it as a child lol seemed too oldies for my tastes), I still have a huge backlog of Star Trek lol