Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I don't play techer serious enough, so I'll never have every PA maxed. For some reason after the original MAG event I stopped caring about a lot of things(including level caps)

Signature by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Mikura View Post
    I'm sure it isn't "hard" to do, but having to combat the repetition of it can be the biggest hurdle to overcome. It really does pay off though once they are capped.
    How does it pay off? Because you look cool with all PA's at 50? (just wondering)

I have never seen anyone with all skills maxed and hope I never will. I mean everyone has to have some kind of life I would hope Lol. <----------Don't take that seriously people @__@

Off Topic for a second:

Also with the Tetsaru situation, why is everyone on his case for? You don't like what he posts, then don't read it easy and simple.
    Last edited by Delete; Sep 13, 2009 at 04:33 PM.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Quote Originally Posted by Delete View Post
    How does it pay off? Because you look cool with all PA's at 50? (just wondering)

I have never seen anyone with all skills maxed and hope I never will. I mean everyone has to have some kind of life I would hope Lol. <----------Don't take that seriously people @__@

Off Topic for a second:

Also with the Tetsaru situation, why is everyone on his case for? You don't like what he posts, then don't read it easy and simple.
    I just meant it pays off because your PAs do a lot of damage when they are capped? Plus, you get to fully take advantage of what a class has to offer. It's a bit pointless playing a Master class when your PAs aren't even capped to fully realize the potential that particular class has.

And personally, I'd be impressed if someone capped all their PAs. At least for the one class they play as. It shows they put a lot of time and work into that class and take some pride in it.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

And personally, I'd be impressed if someone capped all their PAs. At least for the one class they play as. It shows they put a lot of time and work into that class and take some pride in it.
    I have all 56 useable PAs capped for my Protranser! (16 Melee at Lv. 30, 40 Ranged at Lv. 40)

That character will never be any other class other than Protranser - so now...! will you bow before me..?!

Not really. I capped all fighmaster PAs and I rarely ever play that class. Some classes are easier to cap than others. Wartecher is extremely easy to cap. fighmaster. or any melee based class for that matter, is easy to cap. Protranser, Guntecher, Fortegunner and Masterforce take a bit of dedication to complete.

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    Not really. I capped all fighmaster PAs and I rarely ever play that class. Some classes are easier to cap than others. Wartecher is extremely easy to cap. fighmaster. or any melee based class for that matter, is easy to cap. Protranser, Guntecher, Fortegunner and Masterforce take a bit of dedication to complete.
    The melee PAs may be an exception to this, but it still applies to everything else.

And Alex, I'm not bowing down to you until you learn to stay on one subject while we're talking in-game, you ADD freak. >_>
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

all techniques to 40

swords PA 50
    Axes PA 50
    Spears PA 50
    Double Saber PA 50

and the rest of melee to 40

i dont lvl up bullets that much but i have the longbow to 40 (elemental only)
    shotguns to 40

and the other are above 21 exept for machineguns

I doubt i get ever get everything maxed, but i do try to get things to a useful level.
    I need more motivation then that to get back to the game.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

And Alex, I'm not bowing down to you until you learn to stay on one subject while we're talking in-game, you ADD freak. >_>
    XD inorite.

as for PA's, i've capped all the PA's on AF that i care to use. in total about 30 PA's for AF i have capped. i might do more at some point but its not anywhere close to the top of the list of things i want to do before sega shuts down the PC/PS2 servers.

i'm getting close on my MF to capping things. all my gi techs are almost 41, everything else is either 41-50 aside from a few techs that i'm saving for last. (megiverse damdiga dammegid)
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20

I strongly reccomend not leveling your pa's to 50. I leveled my masterforce pas to 50 and it all went downhill from there. Yes, shortly after the masterclasses came out I wanted to max every single Tech in the game to 50 and I did so. Shortly after that I became insanely bored with this game and decided to try for the next goal, getting a master palette. After a couple of months I gained enough money to buy a palette of 10/10 psycho wands. There was literally nothing left to do in my opinion and I quit this game. If you want to enjoy this game take it in moderation, don't take the fun out of it like I did. I had the game for 2 and a half years and I must say things were a lot more fun when people just hung out and took things slowly. Not to mention how much more challenging the game was in 2007. The point is, just chill out and have fun with this game or you will end up quitting like me
    Aeris: Elite Time Attack force
    GT: x ENYO x
    I love the smell of burning kakwane in the morning