Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Allison_W View Post
    Only C- and B-ranks. A- and S-ranks are apparently not tradeable. I can understand why--the prevention of duping of rares and stuff--but if you can't drop an item you pick up in the same mission where you picked it up so you can let a friend have a drop that you can't use but they can, that would be really dreadful.
    Perhaps it will distribute the drop to everyone like in the first one? Granted the drop is rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhin View Post
    Dunno if I misread it or just haven't seen it:

So the jpn release date will be december 2009....so are there some hints when the US/EU release will be or if there will be an US/EU release at all?

Thanks and my apologies if I can't read. (If it's already mentioned in one of the few topics)

Babye~
    I didn't see any info on a US release either. That should really be a bolded paragraph in the OP.

there is no anything mention about US release at all

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

PSO Assassin

idk if it has been mentioned somewhere before, but Famitsu gave PSP2 a rating of 34/40, which is.. well, not as good as Monster Hunter =/

i don't remember what rating PSP 1 got, but it'd be kinda weird if it wasn't below 30/40 then, seeing PSP2 has countless improvements over PSP1...
    my main-chars:
    PSOI&II: Ark (FOmar), Tira2nd^-^' (HUnewearl)
    PSO III: DuRaL (RAarkz)
    PSZ: ありさ~♪ツ (HUmarl), みずギー☆ (FOnewearl)
    PSU360: Ark' (Beast F), ChangPo! (Cast F)

Famitsu score is no longer reliable. that magazine lately just give 40/40 score to any game that bribe them.

in the past, one or two years can have only single 40/40 score game. but since the start of this year, there already more than 10 games that got 10/10, every game are well promoted game that surely have enough money to give them.
    I can see the comments in many forum keep complaining about how famitsu just give score based on popularity nowadays (or actually... money)

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

I don't usually deride reviews but I saw lately Famitsu gave New Super Mario Bros Wii a perfect score. Now I love that game but it ain't perfect... I'm entirely convinced it got a perfect score simply for being a new side scrolling Mario game. So yeah, I'd be wary of Famitsu scores... its a shame they still have this reputation for being the best reviewers ever in the whole universe... :l
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amherst_Wind View Post
    I don't usually deride reviews but I saw lately Famitsu gave New Super Mario Bros Wii a perfect score. Now I love that game but it ain't perfect... I'm entirely convinced it got a perfect score simply for being a new side scrolling Mario game. So yeah, I'd be wary of Famitsu scores... its a shame they still have this reputation for being the best reviewers ever in the whole universe... :l

not anymore, a lot of people complain that lately, and now, they are starting to rely on other magazine review, who don't actually give max score so often

actually most of the game that got 40/40 from them, doesn't even get 10 from most of website review. eg. gamespot, IGN etc.

I love IGN's reviews but I think Gamestop can be a bit biased towards certain games. Especially the unknown ones sometimes. That's just my opinion.

But I had a question about PS:P2. Can you transfer your character from the first PSP? If so, I'll have a reason to play the 1st one again.

You can transfer character to PSP2, but no item with or meseta with you.
    you have to restart from lv 1 and without any PA too.
    what you get is only a title "return guardian" and a weapon "exam saber" and a unit "whitil wing/C"

Ah, I see. Well maybe I'll start playing anyway to satisfy my hunger until the new version is playable. Thanks