I need to know how to beat Dark Falz(Ruins)without having to buy every health recovery item. I am only Lv. 23. Are there any special techniqes or weapons I should use?

I'm assuming you're a female android Ranger, according to your avatar.

It's probably easiest to use a hunter type weapon against Normal mode Dark Falz's last form. It has higher ATP than a gun, and he's slow enough that you won't have to run around too much. You'll have to get all the way to the edge of the ring to hit him. Just keep wailing on him until he passes on.

If you're having trouble with the first form, you're definately better off with a gun, but other than having enough recovery items/scape dolls, there isn't much else you can do besides gain some more levels.

actually,gandor, im a female android HUNTER. i guess i chose the wrong avatar. sorry.

Oh, sorry

Anyway, the same strategy should work. If you have a gun it will help with his first two forms. (The spiky things I can never remember what they're called, and his huge form.)

Basically all androids can do at bosses unfortunately is attack and heal. Other than learning how to do the quickest damage over time, there's no real complicated strategy to help you beat him.

i R 1337, 0wnz j00

well when i play falz, for the first form i hold R and then run around so i dont target anything then i look for a opening and kill the spinny things, then the second i just attack him like mad, but on the 3rd form when he is going around the circle thing, i attack him and then when he puts his hand outwards like he is gonna shoot something and he cats a tech i run to a edge thats on the side a fair distance away, but not to far away that you cant run back and hit him, i believe the other day i was the only one not hit during a hard falz in the form and i was only 30 i think

And in your battle if he keeps killing you with grants and he will probulay than get armor or a frame with four slots and put either general/HP or resist/saint if you can't find those ones use digger/hp and resist/light or if you can't find a armor/frame with slots level up or if your online find someone to team up with

Thanx guys for all the help. I really appreciate it. I hope I can finally kick dark falz azz!

Oogedy Boogedy o.O;;

actually,gandor, im a female android HUNTER. i guess i chose the wrong avatar. sorry.
    O.o That's the HUcaseal avatar...you picked right Anyway....take a BIIIIIIIG Pokey stick and poke him to death o.o

get some 4 slotted armor and a bunch of resist saints and scape dolls and you'll be grand