Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The demo was played on a bunch of PSP 1000's that were attatched to podiums. The leader's PSP was hooked up to a flatscreen for spectators to see from the lineup while waiting for their turn.

As for the framerate, the framerate is as good as offline's, but naturally, if there's too much action going on there's slow-down as usual. But the boss battle was pretty smooth for a guy his size. Did I mention how HUGE he was?

good. and yes you said he was HUGE. :]
    what can't kill me, just get me pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by panzer_unit View Post
    4x4eyes, did you get to download a demo game (ala MGS:Peace Walker) or did you have to play it pre-installed on a demo PSP. If you have a copy of the demo game... dude... share it up please?

I've got a copy of Peace Walker (there's a zip linked in an IGN article) and it rocks btw.
    Peace Walker is win. The newer controls are a bit hard to handle at first but it works really well for the PSP. After about fifteen minutes I mastered getting headshots from halfway across the map with my MK22. >:D

4x4ayes, did you notice if just attack is still present? if not, are the timed combos mandatory like in pso/psŲ or are they free like in psu? (smashing button = ok). Can you just counter after the just guard?

Did you use any photon art that consisted in various combos or are all of them a single attack?

In battle mode, did you see if the character was a pre-made character in stats and equipment (like in challenge mode) or was the loaded character with all its weapons and photon arts available? (I'm curious if this will be as unbalanced as ever or if it will be pure skill and/or luck with the same parameters for each player)

Good questions, Landman. I've been wondering about Just Attack as well. I'm gonna go watch the TGS videos again to see if I can spot something.

Edit: Well, the ruliweb video is gone. I hope someone downloaded it. In the game trailers video, the player was just spamming normal attacks and PAs. No way to tell if Just Attack is still around. :P
    Last edited by Blueblur; Sep 30, 2009 at 01:10 PM.