Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

hmmmm....yeah I have 10/10 Guns

Four of 10/10's: I grabbed the weapon, took it to the grinder and it went to 10/10.

2 of the 10/10: I bought from a shop cuz it was a good deal

My last 10/109: Yeah I took multiple of the weapon and one went to 10/10

I have a collection: All 10/10 Kubara shotguns(collecting is elitist?)

Only have one 9/9 which is an Inferno. Yeah I'm trying to get an 10/10 Inferno, so what? That's my preference.

My other 10/10(all melee) just basically went to 10/10.

I don't make fun of other people's palette's.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

i have...

46% ice 2/10 Bil De Axe
    50% 7/7 Yamata-Misaki
    50% 4/4 Two-Headed Ragnus
    50% light 2/8 Gudda Hon
    46% ground 4/4 Gekitsnata

until not too long ago i used a 50% ice 9/9 Soda Riban
    now though, since swords are a bit useless... i have a 36% ground 0/10 Chainsawd+ (effectively neutral, good for healing on plenty of missions)

now interestingly, when i had the riban, my palette was "AL GARBO, ES BTO FOOD, GEIF FOR FODO NAO!!!" or something to that effect... lots of people would insult my every weapon on my palette...
    with the chainsawd+, baring in mind its worse in every way except the fact that it is an S rank, i havent had a single critisism... instead quite a lot of compliments...

makes absolutely no sense to me :S

either way, my excuse for not ungrading to the highest potential, is that not all the content has been released... i wouldnt waste money on something that will be outdone in time...

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel3D View Post
    Now do you all see why I have no friends in PSU? This is the main reason right here: ELETISTS WITH NO REAL LIVES WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO TELL YOU HOW GREAT THEY ARE BECAUSE THEY GOT THIS OR THAT ON THEIR CHARACTER!!!
    I'll be your friend, you on ps2/pc???
    EDIT: ah your probably on 360, I never heard of a person getting kicked for not using skype
    Last edited by hunterseifer; Sep 27, 2009 at 03:21 AM.
    #1 Dont feed the pikachu's #2 Do a barrel roll! <(O_O;<) gib meh teh babeh!

Dont worry about it, blist and move on. I personolly dont care what people have as long as
    1. they dont die with out scapes.
    2. they pull their own weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel3D View Post
    Now do you all see why I have no friends in PSU? This is the main reason right here: ELETISTS WITH NO REAL LIVES WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO TELL YOU HOW GREAT THEY ARE BECAUSE THEY GOT THIS OR THAT ON THEIR CHARACTER!!!

Not to mention, they kick you out when you don't play their way. (sometimes for not even using a mic!!)

They mock you for not having a "relevant" pallet.

They b-list you for not having a stack....of what exactly?? I don't understand what they mean by a stack.

They are shocked if your PAs isn't maxed out even though you played longer than them.

They boot you the moment the boss portal approches.

They will call you a 'noob' if you use one PA a little too much.

Oh there's more! The eletists in PSU are basicly a group of psychonuts who sadly think they are better than you based on a fictional character they created having better items than you.

There are other psychonuts in this game too....but I won't veer off the topic so that'll be for another day.
    They
    This is the definition of a noob, not an elitist. To me, it sounds like you've had a poor sampling of what "elitists" are although I think they define a little differently on PC/PS2 vs 360. I personally would like to think of myself as a nice elitist, but I know there are people out there who think completely otherwise, so I leave it alone.

Welp...
    Psycho wand 1/6
    Gaozoran Rod 5/9
    Dallgunrod 0/10
    Tesbra 0/10
    Tesbra 0/10
    Bajura 0/10
    Pushan 7/7
    Pushan 2/9
    Delpi 5/8

No, my gear isn't amazing, and I have an even worse set of armor, my best being barely 32%.
    My techs aren't amazing either, a few over 41 most 31+ and some 11+.
    Personally, I don't think it's right to judge someone based on their gear, techs, PA's etc.
    Sure, my gear is lackluster, but I can solo any S2 mission I come across, except the standard unsoloable Bladed Legacy. I'm also only level 121 on my newman, which this gear is based off of. The point of the game, in the end, is to have fun right?

So, when you meet an elitist, just know that they're treating you like that just so they can feel some type of justifiable glory, and superiority. The blatant ignorance of people who refuse to accept the fact that you're playing the game for fun, not to surpass everyone.
    Lazy Techers Unite!

my view on that is there will always be someone whos better so just focus on having fun....

like my pallet is normally s rank or a rank items cuz i play as either fighmaster or FIGHGUNNER =D lol but yea just have fun
    Another mission the powers have called me away. Another time to carry the colors again.
    My motivation an oath I've sworn to defend. To win the honor of coming back home again.
    No explanation will matter after we begin. Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within.
    My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend. You will discover a war you're unable to win.

See now this is what my intention was, it wasnt just me griping, it was to allow an outlet for some agitation *pops agtaride* as well as feel PROUD of their weapons and lastly make people make friends with like minded people! Now for all of you, i would be priveledged to run missions with ANY of you, specially the forces, not just for healing, i love techers for area control while i use my guns to imobilize enemies while laying on some pain. For the next wave i share my decent fighter weapons

30& 5+/x rainbow muktrands and 30%+ 3+/x Buccaneers, and a 26% fire blumier supplement my gunner pallet for some bullet resistant mobs or if somthing gets a tad close or has many hit boxes. but for some my actual decentish fighter gear

7/7 27% ice de ragan slayer
    5/5 36% Ank Kilik
    0/9 42% ank dedda
    5/5 36?% fire zagza
    2/10 29% earth and ice muk promotos
    26% ice 4/10 svaltus sword
    2/10? 30% flowen's sword+
    7/7 34%? earth Iggacs
    4/10 36%? dark Drill Knuckles

Im proud to say all but 1 of the striking weapons i use (not all listed there) is atleast 20%, the exception being twin falclaws, now again im by no means weak, nor am i the top dog, i do enough to satisfy, will i improve on some of those a bit? you bet'cha. But no need to throw a Hissy fit if it isnt x/10. Also i have every photon art atleast 21, just incase any of them prove useful on missions. I also try to keep rainbows of each weapon type and atleast 6, because i wont lie, i like to level my skills, all of them, i even masterforce on my cast (yes im a cast masterfail, not to insult masterforces, just casts masterfail at it usually...but the 2400 Hp is nice...)

In short i do all classes and skills becauce i find some appeal that drives me to want to use it. I mean in modern times how many fortegunners or for that matter any of the 3! (fortegunner, fighgunner, guntether) have their crossbows to 31+?! i have most up but not all. Now again i dont denounce those elitests that come here and encourage us to LOVE our gear, but please remember, grinding isnt for everyone, we have good days, and bad days, but we cant all have 8/8+ weapons otherwise the market would crash and any weapon less than thus would be destroyed.

Sorry for walls of text but frankly i want to share my views and tell you all that, someone feels the same! (for those just joining us, thats me) And again instead of beimg outcasts, we should be united, and rather than let those who spend a little too much time infront of the tv and a little too little time in the sun get to have their way and display their un-nessesary hostilities.

Guardians cash thoughts
    And for those of us who want to use our outside benefits (jobs) to further our gaming experiance, rejoice, i dont know the details, but depending, the guardians cash system may ease some woes of players! Now im not saying any of us are bad at the game and need to pay to get better things, but for some of us, we have that 3/3 repca sitting in our room, or sit fantasizing about a earth gudda igga, or wish those pesky del jagnus+ we got in STD could have a bit more of a %, well guardians cash may make that a nice fix, to enhance your gameplay and to make you fall in love with a weapon, say if it costed 3$ to take a 3/3 10% light repca and make it into its optemum 8/8 40% fire repca form, wouldnt you think about it? now im not saying everyone will do this, honestly i dont think id do much but maybe if i had a 2/2 weapon or maybe raise the elemental on my twin falclaws to say 25%. I might do things like that, and some of us love those old weapons and almost feel sad seeing them so unloved cause they arent strong enough for the missions you want to do, well then i say its justified, besides it would also improve the economy of psu from the buyer standpoint, again dont misread this and this is not the topic i started (i just didnt want to double post) but if 40% weapons or irregular element (lightning halp serafi, ice ank dedda, earth fuka misaki) or 8/8 weapons became more plentiful, would any of you complain? I wouldnt. Not because i want free stuff, but it changes game dynamics and strongly deminishes meseta buying returns, if sega offers exclusive and cheaper alturnitives, quitting players wont be able to flock to e-bay and essentially sell their game time/weapons to others for much, when its cheaper to make a weapon. there will still be the elitests with their 10/10 50%s, but it would make the rest of the population atleast comparible. Sorry for the tangent, I like to theorize....

Anyway please disreguard what i said, i just wanted to spark some hope, after all, other mmos have exclucive pay content (though some of it eludes me at the moment) I just wanted to give us regular players a chance to meet up, maybe make friends...oh wait i said that...well then...i want you to meet people twice and make double friends with them! Yes that works... Anyway sorry again for walls of text, i try to break it up so you can read areas you like...Braggle Fraggle.

I have to admit, there are some really bad payers out there though. If you were playing shooter and one of the guys on your team is using a really weak weapon instead of the sniper rifle he has because he felt like it and is dieing a lot, the team is bound to get angry. If you dont feel like playing very attentivly or are trying to multitask while playing psu, knowing that you are not paying that much attention to the game, then let the others know or just don't play until you are able to give your full attention.
    Playing for "looks" or "fun" is fine. Just make sure you know who you are playing with. If you think you should be able to play however the fu** you want in whatever party you want without others getting angry or poking fun at you then lol.... thats life lol. You can't be like that anywhere else unless the people around you are in that same "casual" mode.

Wow magic, i slipped a post in before you Shou somehow while still being able to see yours the moment i re-directed, well i agree with you, like i said before, as long as you dont hinder mission progress and are happy with your gear, more power to ya, and actually i hope someone here can make a 50% 10/10 A rank pallet of things like Soda Ribans or muktrands or even serdotes or somthing, just to show up those elitests, i would love to hear one of them complain when their 9/9 28% repca is doing less per hit than a 10/10 50% riban!