Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Demo is up, go download it now!
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

I thought the PSN only updated on Thursdays. Oh well, I'll be down for a game but I have no headset. :X

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

See you guys online! Friend Request me will ya?
    Phantasy Star Zero Character:
    Tieria, Lv.67 HUcast
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Character:
    Mr. Bushido, Lv.31 Human Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by bobmanjr2 View Post
    See you guys online! Friend Request me will ya?
    Ok I'm on, but I don't have much time to play it. Wait till I come back later, then I'll add you to my PSN list. along with anyone else here.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Just started playing demo, holy shit this is so cash. trey 4 li4e

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

And they're the makers of Jak & Daxter!

And, uh... also Jak II.

So, y'know, highs and lows. Highs and lows.

Okay just finished doing a couple of rounds of Co-Op, Deathmatch, and treaure Hunter then watched some of my Replays. GOTY Hands down. Sorry Noby Noby Boy, you had the unfortunate fate of being released in the same year of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheBurninator View Post
    Fixed. Also, naughty dog? The makers of Crash Bandicoot? Interested again! Post summary of game, nyow!
    In brief(posting from my psp), its like Tomb Raider with a guy and is MUCH better. The controls are tight, theres tons of action with puzzles along the way, and the story and voice acting is amazing.
    Phantasy Star Zero Character:
    Tieria, Lv.67 HUcast
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Character:
    Mr. Bushido, Lv.31 Human Hunter

Yes, probably the best voice acting I've ever heard in a game. It can easily be compared with Metal Gear Solid Series voice acting. Not only that, the game feels like you're in a movie and I love stuff like that.

Naughty Dog started with Crash Bandicoot series for PS1, there were 3. Then for PS2 they made the Jak and Daxter series. I read somewhere their goal was to be more realistic with it. Jak was a humanoid, but Naughty Dog wanted a more human character. When PS3 came out, they went all the way using human character with realistic features, like no double jumping and no surviving high falls!
    But ND said they wanted Uncharted to cater to their Crash & Jak fans, so they kept the platforming aspect. Also if you've played Uncharted 1 and unlocked Cartoon Drake, that is suppose to be a representation of Jak, and one of the treasures called the "Strange Relic" is the Precursor Egg from the Jak series.. I also beat Jak 1,2,3 with 100%. Great games, 2 was not as hard as some claimed it to be.

AC9, Bob, and Volcompat, I sent you a message.
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Sep 29, 2009 at 10:09 PM.
    My wanted games of 2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post
    I also beat Jak 1,2,3 with 100%. Great games, 2 was not as hard as some claimed it to be.
    Jak II wasn't hard - it was just bad. Bad gameplay, bad story, & bad setting. Just bad all around, especially coming right off a pretty good Mario 64/Banjo-Kazooie clone like the first Jak & Daxter.

I had planned on picking up the entire trilogy, but after the mess of Jak II, I just decided to give up on it. My understanding is that Jak III is more like the second Jak rather than the first, which is a bad thing.

I went into the demo of the first Uncharted hoping that Naughty Dog had turned things around, but that also left me unimpressed. I chalk that more up to the fact that the only current-gen game I had been playing was MGS4, and the level of polish in that game made it hard to look at other titles seriously. Coming off of hours of MGS4, all I saw in Uncharted was the comparatively flimsy combat and weirdness of the graphics (it never seemed as if Drake was actually touching the ground).

Still, I had heard plenty of great things about it, and I certainly love the fresh setting. And Uncharted 2 is getting great reviews which are describing some pretty interesting stuff. Still, I don't have a PS3 available, so I'll have to add it to my "Play when the planets align" list.