Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mazarushi08 View Post
    You could've PM'd her that...Dick move >_>;;
    How is that a dick move? I am trying to trade for the same thing she is. I could have said "THATS A BAD OFFER".

guys, all I know is I have read her want list and I have submitted my offer. You can have your 'own opinion' about my offer in any ways, good or bad, it's nothing to do with me.

Just let her decide what she wants. I am sure if my offer is not good enough, she will tell me what I need to do. There is no point to argue amongst ourselves over it.

So DragonStriker, thank you for your price check
    Currently on the more advanced version of PSU

Quote Originally Posted by psu000 View Post
    guys, all I know is I have read her want list and I have submitted my offer. You can have your 'own opinion' about my offer in any ways, good or bad, it's nothing to do with me.

Just let her decide what she wants. I am sure if my offer is not good enough, she will tell me what I need to do. There is no point to argue amongst ourselves over it.

So DragonStriker, thank you for your price check
    My intention was in no way to disrespect your offer. It was simply to show comparisons to the owner of the AU.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStriker View Post
    My intention was in no way to disrespect your offer. It was simply to show comparisons to the owner of the AU.
    Riiiiiiiiight...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mazarushi08 View Post
    Riiiiiiiiight...lol
    I'm a little bit more open when I'm insulting people/things. You should know that by now.

I'm a little bit more open when I'm insulting people/things. You should know that by now.
    So, you just admitted to contradicting yourself when you said "My intention was in no way to disrespect your offer"?

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Claw01 View Post
    So, you just admitted to contradicting yourself when you said "My intention was in no way to disrespect your offer"?
    No, you aren't very smart are you? I said "I am more open when I insult things" in reference to the fact I would have been a lot more blunt had I wanted to insult the person's offer. Are you seriously this jealous of me that you have to go around to every post I make, trying to make me look bad? It's kind of funny I guess, considering jealously is one of the greatest compliments people can give. So thanks Desert I appreciate your jealously and envy of me. Maybe some day you'll graduate high school and be a little less lame.

No, you aren't very smart are you? I said "I am more open when I insult things" in reference to the fact I would have been a lot more blunt had I wanted to insult the person's offer. Are you seriously this jealous of me that you have to go around to every post I make, trying to make me look bad? It's kind of funny I guess, considering jealously is one of the greatest compliments people can give. So thanks Desert I appreciate your jealously and envy of me. Maybe some day you'll graduate high school and be a little less lame.
    How am I following your posts? I think I had a post in this thread on the first page before you even posted here.

You continually make absurd generalizations in an effort to make me look bad. It's rather funny because every single time you have been wrong. Like I said I appreciate the envy so please continue.

You continually make absurd generalizations in an effort to make me look bad. It's rather funny because every single time you have been wrong. Like I said I appreciate the envy so please continue.
    Okay. Just continue to be the you-know-what that we all know you are and I will.