Phantasy Star Portable 2 is months away.
And from all the information I read so far, I was so excited that I decided to pre-order the game.

However, I had the sudden urge to cancel my pre-order due to the recent update and other details:

> It was mentioned that you will need to register some kind of code from the disc case to be able to play online. However, I believe it was also mentioned that once you registered the key, you won't be able to reuse it. Doesn't this eliminate the ability to resell the game? That means you're going to have to decide whether to stick to the Japanese version or the possible US version if you don't want to spend money owning both.

> I'm wondering about the DLC. Will the game require us a Japanese PSN account to download DLC? Then if I don't have a Japanese PSN account (which requires a Japanese address etc.), I'll miss out on a chunk of content.

Overall, this is a concern about whether the game is import friendly.
I can read and understand Japanese (half of it anyway), but when that is not enough to allow me access to everything the game has to offer, then I really have to think twice whether or not to go ahead with the pre-order.

Thoughts?
Other concerns?