Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Probably "New (Addition)", as he was talking about the monsters he said it again, and I assume it meant that there were new monsters added to the game.

I got lots of updating to do.. But here's a sneak peak of BOBOBO collab

Platinum Tiger clothes + Angry Roasting Marshmellow weapon
    Last edited by WBMike; Oct 10, 2009 at 12:58 PM. Reason: spelling

I saw Shinowa! PSO Shinowa!! Wow the character art in PSP2 sure is sexy as hell. I just wish this were all on the console version, too. Can't wait to import... I am literally so excited about this! Mirage blast with newman fighter. <3

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

I just hope we do get all the cool colabs that the JP people have. So awesome...

Of all bobobo characters, they had to use one I've never seen xD

Is this Sil Dragon?? Sakai blurred it out of course...

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

It looks like a heavily redesigned Sil Dragon maybe. The wings are shorter, the head is a little different and it has two tails...
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

It looks more like a bird-like creature. The legs are slim and oddly colored. Lol, I cant even determine what its head is. In front, or on top of the creature...
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

Has the Dragon it's tail chopped off in the scan?!

When Sakai said something about other PSO bosses and then showed this pic, which does not seem like the Sil Dragon (which would fit into the new snow field) or any other PSO boss all that much to me, I could not do different than thinking this is another new Falz form, coming in another reskin with flying, blue spirit flames or stuff like that between it's tails. Either way, I had to facepalm seeing how they show an apparent reskin of their new signature boss in the blog.
    "Look, this is the new awesome PSO Dragon, and right under it here is this blurred reskin of it!"

On another note, I am getting very sick of the amount of dragons in this game. Seven in total now if they include all PSU bosses if I remember correctly.

I am also disappointed of seeing that again not all the PSO monsters are included. They did not have to include them at all, but at the moment they decided to act all nostalgic and all I expected them to actually give us all the enemies. But I still see this half-assed nostalgia.
    Why is it so hard to reskin a few more monsters?
    Last edited by Mysterious-G; Oct 10, 2009 at 05:08 PM.

Dear Mike....Any chance you could upload the psu chronicle videos?or at least lumia part? D:

PSO2 Character: Chibi Loli newman force Level 40