Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ceresa mind me asking which GBR you were referring to when you said "Worse GBR yet"?

Neudaiz...

Mizuraki doesn't even have endboxes, and the monster drops are god awful
    Demon's Above has a non-tradable Demon's Heart that might be good, might be useless and nothing else
    Sakura Blast and Flowery are the same drops as S2, except for burgac boards on S3...right after we had 6 weeks of burga boards at 2m or less.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStriker View Post
    Ceresa mind me asking which GBR you were referring to when you said "Worse GBR yet"?
    Practically all of the more recent ones were pointlessly horrible.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Ah, well from the drops I see Colony GBR looks like it could be pretty fun and cool. How did that go in Japan?

I really dont understand why JP players are complaining about the updates.... >_>; Its like a slap in the face to the US/EU players who rarely get updates, and when we do they kinda suck and come with 50 glitches and errors that keep people from playing.

Yes I can see why the updates can seem sucky, but I ASSURE you, that players on our servers would be sooo grateful to recieve updates as frequent as JP. Plus, I feel that the quality of content released after Supplemental has gone up.

Its like....complaining about having a bad meal in front of homeless people.
    Last edited by unicorn; Oct 15, 2009 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    I really dont understand why JP players are complaining about the updates.... >_>; Its like a slap in the face to the US/EU players who rarely get updates, and when we do they kinda suck and come with 50 glitches and errors that keep people from playing.

Yes I can see why the updates can seem sucky, but I ASSURE you, that players on our servers would be sooo grateful to recieve updates as frequent as JP. Plus, I feel that the quality of content released after Supplemental has gone up.

Its like....complaining about having a bad meal in front of homeless people.
    I agree, good analogy too!
    Though I'm not saying they don't have a right to complain, cause they do pay, just like us.
    Only they get more for their buck.

That's a terrible analogy.

Do you eat on the street in front of homeless people often? I eat at home or in a restaurant, pretty normal I think! If a homeless guy comes in to a Mcdonalds of his own free will, knowing that he can't afford to eat there, then he should be prepared to suck it up when the people there complain that the fries weren't salty enough.

And when you come in to a thread marked PSUJP, you should be prepared for the people on these servers to call the updates shit!

Hey guys I played on the local server for years and I also think the JP updates are shit. Oh no there goes your argument.

I know it might seem outlandish to people who think updates of any sort are a great boon, but the JP updates are indeed shit. Remember when we got the most recent Moatoob GBR and everyone whined about how boring and pointless it was after three days? Yeah, that's how every update on JP is lately. Everything other than Supplemental and GAS. I've sort of enjoyed the events, but my only character is only level 84 (and I only play a few times every other month!), so I definitely understand why capped players find even the events boring.

I agree with you Ceresa, about the last part.
    I wasn't trying to be rude to you personally.
    I think it was more toward PSU.

Anyway, let's not start a war

Yeah, I agree with Volcompat. I wasn't trying to start a war and I wasn't saying you have no right to complain. I'm just tired of all the whining (you're not whining, Ceresa, so I don't mean you) as a whole and even more tired of how SoJ gives everyone the shaft.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter