Page 149 of 245 FirstFirst ... 4999139146147148149150151152159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2442

This thread is so random lol.
    "Siiiigh. Really, I was always aware of the stupidity. But not that it could go this far. I mean mine, of course. And the fact that I am getting involved in all this." -Hakkai, Saiyuki Reload act xx burial -Gojyo and Hakkai's chapter [part three]

I am a FOmarl to know what you are take the quiz here.

Kitty the Tigergirl Aisha_Clan-Clan's Avatar

*Insert random randomness here*
    =~.^=

WTF HAPPENED TO MY FORCE!!! :C

Man I was having so much fun with him lately. I was at the end of hard he was around lvl 55 and I was like psh this is easy! lets go do H Tower and open up SH right now! I breezed through ET did it like 3-4 hours, blowing up everything having the time of my life, popping max 4-chain flozir on the bosses and blowing them up with luck double cast Razonde, got some new stuff for my collections Tonfa/Star Slicer....

Do a SH Valley run....WTF HAPPENED TO MY DAMAGE -_- I'm using elemental weakness on everything and where I was doing ~400 damage on some monsters in H I'm now doing barely over 200-250 and im like 980 MST!

Ugh things do not look good I might have to start carrying around a Magic Sign wand for some stuff... or something, Idk how much more damage my techs will do later on, I got a 100 mind mag, and 25PP/55 Mind materials, max grinded Kerykeion. The only room for MST growth is about .... 130 by the time im lvl 100 with him and another 70 when I get a psychowand at 90, so that will be like.... 1180 MST when im lvl 100 with the gear I want? hopefully ill crank out more damage by then.

You know who really pissed me off today, Ogi did. I go through all the trouble of keeping him alive until we got to humilias so I could use the 4 way PB. When I go to set it off everyone else jumps into to place, but not Ogi! He's too busy busting out his crappy PA to pitch in and help. No invincibility for me. Good job Ogi, you managed to be worse than Reeve.

@Tizerak: Ouch with Super Hard. I hope you'll able to adjust with time.

@pso_crash: The NPCs did that to me a couple times with the PB's. One time Kai was running in place while fighting Octo Diablo and another time Sarisa was attacking Chaos and Mobius and wouldn't contribute to the PB then.
    Last edited by FOmarRashidi; Jan 31, 2010 at 09:19 PM.

The Once and FOmar King SirTopps's Avatar

lol npcs lol bless em.

Well im back from my trip I had a lot of fun XD

Legend of Diettre Xren rickfrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by earthsenshi View Post
    This thread is so random lol.
    I may have to agree!

But not that THAT's a bad thing, it actually adds the fun to it!
    "To declare epic battles with swords like a that of a HUnter and to wield guns as a RAnger, and to end wars with magical prowess, with a balance of both, you're a formidable FOrce."
    - Rick Frior

PSZ Protagonists: HUmarl Lv 97, FOmar Lv 100 (Main), RAcaseal Lv 100
    "Destined by Fate, Fated by Destiny..."

Quote Originally Posted by FOmarRashidi View Post
    @Tizerak: Ouch with Super Hard. I hope you'll able to adjust with time.

@pso_crash: The NPCs did that to me a couple times with the PB's. One time Kai was running in place while fighting Octo Diablo and another time Sarisa was attacking Chaos and Mobius and wouldn't contribute to the PB then.
    What I do before I initiate the 4-way PB is put the command to "Stay close to me!" That way, there is a less chance of Kai running off and doing his BS thing or Ogi running off to do his BS PAs.

Another thing about NPCs: Once they flinch/die when initiating a PB link to yours, they will not come back to PB with you. Yeah, it sucks poop.
    I'm working on a fanfic!
    Click here to check it out!

@Tizerak,
    Super Hard is pretty difficult overall, but it looks like your force may just be underleveled a bit. Considering how you have the whole rest of the game to play SH you might just want to take it slow to adjust. Tech resistances are pretty significant in SH, but I have seen other forces use techniques all the time and still do way more damage than I do. Another problem you may have is lower leveled techniques. I think that my FOmar has either less MST than you or around the same amount and he does more than that 200-250 damage range on most hostiles.