Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tradeing.....

A big hug for some phat lewts when the game goes live.

lol... ::hugs:: ?

*hugs Gid*
    Bwahahahahahaha *drools*

Rappy Hunter

You guys are silly as hell. But when this game does go live in the US, I'll be alll over it. Sux though to have to get rid of my Lv 100 character and lv 200 Mag, but more importantly all the good stuff I had.

I was wondering if you guys could help me out, while playing pso, i died and some bastard stole my dark saber +7, you would not happen to a dark saber would you, or anything similar,that you could give to me, i wont be able to give you any money, but what do you think?

yeah note to the wise - if you're not sure of the peeps yer playing with, use your backup weapon(s) in a fight.

DCKaz

OR if your weapon was stolen and you cant bare the thought of losing it..... Pull the memory card out turn the system off and turn it back on with the mem card in. The game is not saved and you still have your lovely weapon.

REMEMBER you only lose your weapon when the game saves the information on your mem card.

sounds potentially VERY risky, could lose character wholly, no? not in sync, what if it was in midsave already.. or does it *never* save until you quit? hmm..

either way you're playing with fire doing that IMO, but it could be an emergency attempt if you just lost that planar god sword +20..

DCKaz

one final note - one nice thing about being a Force.. much less likely we'll be crippled by a lost weapon.. some would hurt.. but cripple?
    nah.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: DCKaz on 2001-02-06 13:11 ]</font>

I think it is possible. I'll try it out today on my dummy character and see what happens.

Veteran Fighter

Be EXTREMELY careful... a friend of mine just last night lost the character he's been building up since he got the game because he unplugged the controller by accident while playing. He couldn't save over it, and the game would not reload from the saved file.

IMHO, if you've just lost that "planar god sword +20" before you pull out your VMU, you might want to think about just how long it took your character to level up to the point where you could use (much less find) one in the first place. Sure characters are replaceable, but they take a hell of a lot longer to get back than an item.

In rare cases, you can screw up your VMU and corrupt the data. Try thinking about how much you'd like to lose the character entirely AND have to go out and buy a new VMU to use with PSO. (for those folks like me who don't already have 20 VMUs just laying around)

Oh yeah: Balls on the basterd who nabbed your sabre.