Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rusty Forgoten Hero Deadlycruow's Avatar

If this happens which i hope it does the game will be psp and psp2 with ever more content i hope. The only problem is for all ps2 players who dont want get a ps3 just to play the next best thing.
    Just one more swing with my Kan yu..Trays last wish

I think they should continue putting every new phantasy star series on pc at least. I prefer having the keyboard for chatting and the internet for guide research readily available. I also like the idea of having system ports if any connectible to the same servers.
    But most of all they should bring back the PSO music styles, the PSU stuff just wasn't as cool. I just recently downloaded the Blue Burst client and installed it just to grab the music files.

It could happen but I wouldn`t expect it anytime soon. To add to ShinAnt, i was reading about Dreamcast on PS3 too. There was some speculation about PS2 games to be downloadable, but Sony has been so resistant to the good idea of downloadable ps2 games that i`ll only see it when i believe it. I doubt there`s enough customer demand to warrant port, and wouldn`t be confident in sega`s ability to follow through. PSU installable to the PS3`s HDD would definatley be cool.

Computers have come down in price. You may consider going for a graphics card upgrade for under a hundred bucks while you wit for sony to stop acting like an embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post

Computers have come down in price. You may consider going for a graphics card upgrade for under a hundred bucks while you wit for sony to stop acting like an embarrassment.
    Building your own computer is also a good idea too. That's what I want to do when I think about a new PC....just build my own!!

I lol'd when I saw this thread because I play psu on my ps3. Yep, older version of the ps3. Hopefully the people who have a newer ps3 get to play psu, need more people!
    Our clan's blood will not stop forever
    If you wish, I would become a rose
    Our clan's blood is a lifetime lover
    Stay, choir of sorrow and pains

I`ve been looking at building my own consol-pc. I would make it as small as possible and a nice looking case to make it appealing for my living room. Also just a note, that even if you can play PSU on a PS3, it still plays from the disk and after playing on pc and experiencing the load times; that just seems savage.

This one is a ionITX with ion graphics, which basically all you need is a case and memory. Zotac (tiger direct)

And what really makes me drool is Asus has made a gaming mirco-atx mother board supporting the intel i7 processor if you want to shell out the money for the best and latest. Newegg Link

I`ve always wanted one solution for consols and be able to go to forums and stream movies directly from one device. If Sony can get it`s act together, then the playstation 3 would be ideal. For now I`m going to wait and see if building my own pc with enough power will come down in price to be comparable to that of a normal game consol, or if buying a ps3 would actually be a good investment.

Also i don`t mean for the links in this post to be advertisements.

Online petitions work.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ShinAnt View Post
    There has been things floating around on the possibility of a PS2 and Dreamcast playibilty discussions between Sega and Sony. Like offering the same way they do for the PSP and PSone games.

Taken from Destructoid.com

Hey that might mean playibilty of PSU AOTI on "Newer" PS3's.

A manager at a local game store I know told me about this. He told me it will be a software you download from the marketplace. My sisters ps2 (on her 3rd one) is pretty much a failed design (ask Capcom's President he said this) and was looking into getting one for PSU. He did not say when it will happen just said soon.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
    Carl Sagan

i got a backwards compat. with wireless internet. 80 gig hardrive. blue ray. everything the new ones have for 150$ when the price was 499.00. its not that hard to find.

You should have started a petition for a PS3/360/PC version of PSU2 instead. Even though the PS3 is doing pretty well these days in Japan, I seriously doubt they will port the old game. Even over there the community for the game isn't all that huge.

I want a new PSU with shiny next-gen plastic action figure graphics lol.