Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Some PSZ general questions

Hey guys, I'm working on making a PSZ thread on another forum and I've got a couple of questions.

1. I've seen gameplay videos where Rangers get down on one knee to fire a ranged weapon. Are Rangers the only classes that do that? And what effect does that have?

2. Photon Arts are randomly tied to weapons, correct? Can Force weapons such as Wands and Rods have Photon Arts tied to them? Ranged weapons can have Photon Arts, right?

3. About how long is the story mode? Is like 10 hours or more? Can you replay missions in the story mode after you finish it?

4. What are the difficulty levels in the game? There are modes that are harder than Normal, right?

5. What's the character level cap in the game? And what's the Technique level cap?

6. Can story mode be replayed on a harder difficulty with the same character you used before?

If anyone can answer these questions, I'd be extremely thankful. I'm gonna have a lot of people asking about this stuff so I want to find out as much as I can. I'm really looking forward to the game and I hope you guys are, too!

The beast of possibility Zero Revenge's Avatar

1.) It's just the animation, to look cool. And I believe only for Rifles [realism]. For Handguns, they fire it in the typical standing stance. [One arm extended, one bent holding the pistol. One leg slightly in front of the other.]

2.) Yes. All types of weapons have [i think] one of 3 possible Photo Artes tied to them. Certainly high-level weapons have a certain bonus too, like to Magic or MST Stat.

3.) Don't know this one.

4.) Normal. Hard. Super Hard.

5.) 100 Character Cap. Tech I want to say 20?

6.) Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    >Criticize Japanese players for only making young Female Human/Newman characters
    >Only make young Female Human/Newman characters when you get into Alpha

mfw: http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/41...ointed-tim.jpg

2. Yes, every weapon type can have photon arts. This means not all weapons have Photon Arts, but different weapons in the same category may have different Photon Arts (i.e. one sword may have Photon Art A, while another sword has Photon Art B).
    Here's a pretty good list:

http://psupedia.info/PS0:Weapons

4. From what I've read it's Normal, Hard, and (Super) Hard (the () is because on the PSUpedia it says S.H. "Mission Title" so I suppose that's supposed to stand for Super Hard; correct me if I'm wrong).

5. Level 100. Techniques go up to 15, but not every class can use up to level 15 techniques (Hunters, for example, can only get up to like level 10 Resta or something. I saw a chart somewhere I'll try and look up). Only Forces can use every technique up to 15.

The rest idk haha. I'll see if I can find that chart; it was on some japanese website.

EDIT:

Success! It's translated from Japanese so the names of the spells are a little goofy, but it's good info. Just scroll down a tiny bit and you'll see the chart on what level each class can use each spell.

http://translate.google.com/translat...ial%26hs%3DVms

Wow crazy long url haha.

(btw converter=barta)
    Last edited by Wash; Nov 4, 2009 at 09:47 PM.

wow you are a lazy one all of these questions except for number 3 have been answered in other threads
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Thanks for response so far, guys.

And why the attitude, kirtblue? I'm sorry I didn't feel like scouring 20 unique threads. I don't have all the time in the world. I wouldn't have to create a new thread if the PSO World forums weren't a mess half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueblur View Post
    Thanks for response so far, guys.

And why the attitude, kirtblue? I'm sorry I didn't feel like scouring 20 unique threads. I don't have all the time in the world. I wouldn't have to create a new thread if the PSO World forums weren't a mess half the time.
    thats the point you didnt try at all if you would have looked for just one of those you would have seen a link to psupedia that has all that info
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

The beast of possibility Zero Revenge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kirtblue View Post
    thats the point you didnt try at all if you would have looked for just one of those you would have seen a link to psupedia that has all that info

Ah go easy on him Kirt. You didn't enjoy it when everyone jumped down your throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    >Criticize Japanese players for only making young Female Human/Newman characters
    >Only make young Female Human/Newman characters when you get into Alpha

mfw: http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/41...ointed-tim.jpg

yeah but i was a noob to the forums and he has been here for 7 years
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by kirtblue View Post
    yeah but i was a noob to the forums and he has been here for 7 years
    And yet he happens to have less posts that you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    And yet he happens to have less posts that you.
    i was kinda thinking the same thing
    SEGA is run by monkeys.