Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Well, i'll try to make a thread here, after it happens. I think somebody else might be doing the same, so if they start a thread before me, i'll just add my photos. I'm so excited!!!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zantra View Post
    Well, i'll try to make a thread here, after it happens. I think somebody else might be doing the same, so if they start a thread before me, i'll just add my photos. I'm so excited!!!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    thanx dude thats really kewl for people like myself way to far away/broke to even try and attend

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Everything happens in San Francisco....

What no love for the East Coast? Bastards.

The beast of possibility Zero Revenge's Avatar

More like no love for New Jersey.

Despite the fact that we're the best stae ever.

Minus the most taxes in the Union.

....Dammit Corzine, you rat bastard of a governor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Revenge View Post
    More like no love for New Jersey.

Despite the fact that we're the best stae ever.

Minus the most taxes in the Union.

....Dammit Corzine, you rat bastard of a governor.
    Haha! Don't forget our Diners kick so much ass. I frequent a lil diner called the "Americana". Food is delicious. A bit pricey but well worth it. But yea Corzine just kills EVERYTHING. What made me laugh was that he said that Rosa Parks was his inspiration. What the hell? Why couldn't he have died in that car crash some years ago? What really made me wonder why he was governor was when the chief of the State Police threatened those two DJs and they're families. I think that dude still has his job. I hope people choose either Christie or that other dude. If Corzine gets back in my ass is leaving.

The beast of possibility Zero Revenge's Avatar

One Million Kudos points to you, my good sir.

Yes. I'm voting for Christie. Daggett's just as bad as Corzine is, so don't hope that he wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Revenge View Post
    One Million Kudos points to you, my good sir.

Yes. I'm voting for Christie. Daggett's just as bad as Corzine is, so don't hope that he wins!
    Same here. Intel says that Daggett is Corzine's bitch.

I will be there as well! Hope to see some of you psu people there! .

I'm working on the thread now...

PSO2 - MAHOU MOONLIGHT MSAksion's Avatar

WOOOT i posted some pics in your official thread but only 4. I'll post more tomorrow.

I met Zantra, Krupp, Hunewearl Meira as well as Ruby Eclipse, Clumsy Orchid, and Edward in person. All of you are cool and it was a blast.

TIMELINE. Correct me if i have errors.

5:00 we were ushered in and introduced. their office is clean, bright and many stuffed animals on their cubicles. Sorry we did not see any info on the upcoming SONIC THE MUMMY =P

5:10 The conference room is professional and their chairs are the vented executive swivel lean back chairs. 6 tables and 6 teams of 4. I was partnered with Zantra and his brother.

5:15 - the food is ready to eat ^_^ All this time they had Energy drinks, Sodas, and 6 trays of SUSHI. California rolls, EEL, Spicy Tuna, Cucumber, all kinds. I'm still full from all the Sushi and POCKY =D

5:20 We split into 6 teams of 4 and we all played Single player mode to level up. Then we were supposed to go into 4 player linked mode but XD we were having too much fun with single player. The other office crew taught us all about the neat PSO and PSU style things.

MAGS. MAG feeding 5 items every 2 mins or so. Photon Blasts. Timed Hits combos. Chain combos. Dodge Roll. Palette Equipping. PHOTON ARTS. Charge Attacks. Charged Photon arts O_o GUNS have Charge & Photon Arts =D

Note - i love the Grenade Cannon's PA. You somersault and upside down you blast everyone below you. How Pimp =D

Found out CLAW is really SABER. Everyone can use SABER so everyone can use single, twin, double sabers as well as CLAW/knuckle types.

7:00 - When the TIME ATTACK race occured we had to quickly get into a team and learn what each other had figured out. We went through the snowfield and had to race to the boss. The winning team won 4 rare japanese gashapoon figurines T___T http://www.videogamemm.com/forums/vi...hp?f=53&t=6023

8:00 hanging out until the conference with Sakai-san and Sonic Team Japan. Met Krupp and Hunewearl Meira and Hunewearl Meira's 2 week daughter awwww

RE: Conference call via Video. Questions about PSzero mostly.

1) PSO battle system was chosen due to simplicity of DS system. PSP2 has PSU battle system.
    2) PS will return to consoles if handheld sells well.
    3) Handheld is perfect for RPG due to length of game and you can play in short bursts, save, or just close the lid and standby until you are ready to play again.
    4) PSzero MIGHT be a prequel to the launching of the Pioneer 2. The planet might be earth =O hence no beasts yet. You gotta play the whole game to know.
    5) PSzero MIGHT be linked to PSO and PSU story of ever living evil in deep space.

9:00 - the PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE questions and Trivia game. People won free Sega games like Armored Core 4, Shining Force EXE, and... a sealed copy of PSO Online Gamecube T__T BUT at least i won an inflatable GH-101 PETE ^_^ Its so cute.

I was like... "Whats this?" And Ruby takes back a lame PSU wrist band and gives me the inflatable Pete ^_^

9:30 - hang out with Ruby in the lobby asking impromteu questions. Hes a funny guy and has many stories of PSO and how he wont let PSU die without a fight.

BTW - Sega Filmed the entire event =O I wonder where they will post this massive 4 hour video.......
    Last edited by MSAksion; Nov 5, 2009 at 03:47 AM.

PSO2 - Ship02 - Mahou Moonlight,90 Techer 90 Force
    Artwork by CRIMSONSKYE - Dec 2018