Thread: 3-Year Dilema

Default 3-Year Dilema

I never got far into the Offline mode because I began playing Online. It's been a little over a year since I got online (money and time issues lead me to cancel my account, but that's another story), and even longer since I progressed through the storyline. However, every once in a while I used to pop in my disc and think, "Hey, I'll just play some of the single-player." But every time I load my last save I remember, "Oh yeah, I've been stuck here for years (literally)." Because of how long I put off the game I forgot exactly what I was doing, so I was hoping for a little help.

Apparently I am supposed to meet my next trainer or something on Moatoob (I haven't been there yet-this would be my first time). No matter what I try, though, I can't figure out how; when I go to the PPT to Moatoob the CAST NPC there says I am not licensed or something. My tactic of talking to every NPC in the game has failed me multiple times so I'm really looking for someone to help. If my Xbox weren't updating I'd try to give some more details.

Thanks for your time seriously.

Try going to the 5th floor and talking to Mina the receptionist.

Just tried... She asks, "Have you found your new instructor yet?"
    It's like she knows...

By the way I'm a level 24 if that kinda narrows the area of the game I'm in (not very far).

#1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

I have looked at walkthroughs before, but because they are written in .txt I admit I easily gave up cause it's annoying looking through them (especially when I didn't even know where to begin). I did actually find out what I had to do: Hyuga was just waiting around near the fountain, I guess the one place I didn't look haha.

Thank you very much though.

just start over lvl 24 is like 4hrs of game play offline.

i could possibly be wrong as it has been a long time since i played story mode but i believe there was a mission on moatob where you met someone (?) at the bar. head towards the flyerbase but instead of turning right follow the rim of the canyon until it stops. bar is on right

Quote Originally Posted by HUGGYBEAR35 View Post
    i could possibly be wrong as it has been a long time since i played story mode but i believe there was a mission on moatob where you met someone (?) at the bar. head towards the flyerbase but instead of turning right follow the rim of the canyon until it stops. bar is on right
    He said that he can't fly to moatoob because the Cast tells him he isn't licensed.

- Chapter 6 -
    < Captives of Moatoob > sep09

Now what you need to do is find Hyuga at 1F, he's
    near the fountain. After this scene, go 5F and talk to the counter girl to
    verify Moatoob PPT. Back to 4F, move to right which is the Moatoob Planet PPT
    Gate, take it to Moatoob Planet. Once you've reached there, go right and enter
    the Branch of Guardians for some events.

Obtain Leoginio S.B. and Tonnio Rhima's party cards. Leave the Branch of
    Guardians, then call Leoginio, Hyuga and Tonnio join the party. After that,
    take the flyer at right to start the mission.

Honestly, it's not that hard to look through the table of contents (from the walkthrough Drex directed you to) and figure out where you're at. But oh well, there you go.
    Last edited by SStrikerR; Feb 6, 2010 at 01:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

I just played this chapter this week. You're playing as Ethan Waber right now right? Go to the 1st floor of the Guardian's Colony and look near the fountain. You'll find Hyuga there. Talk to him to continue the story. You'll be all set after that.

The OP found out what they needed to do over 3 months ago. Why was this even bumped back up?

They answered their own question and found Hyuga on the first floor.
    Last edited by Ruru; Feb 7, 2010 at 12:25 AM.
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20