Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    A Worshipped Godly FOmar Quintus_The_Force's Avatar
    With Red Ring Rico In Episode 1 Ultimate Mode End Credits Hittin The Bong In My Icon and Makin Love

Cool Whos upgrading to the DSi XL for PSZ in Q1 2010?

Have you seen the GIGANTIC 4.2 Inch screens? *faints*

Im gettin one DEFINETLY!

i think ill stick to my ice blue ds lite

the ds is already kinda a gimmick handheld as is i think this is just pushing the envelope too far imo

No, it doesn't look good to me at all. Everything's going to look stretched and blurry.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns.
    Yet by the blade of knights, mankind was given hope.

A Worshipped Godly FOmar Quintus_The_Force's Avatar
    With Red Ring Rico In Episode 1 Ultimate Mode End Credits Hittin The Bong In My Icon and Makin Love

Thumbs down

DS is a gimmick? pffft :/

and you guys gotta be kidding me! XD

Your tellin me u dont want that? I can understand that you dont need it, hell I already have a DSi and am mad im going to have to trade it along with about 100 bucks probably but DAMN the XL is just AWESOME!

You cant deny that its sexy... plus its Stylus seems perfect now, big, fat, nice and comfortable, wont get lost as easily, the system itself is wider, more comfortable for adult hands, might not put them to sleep as easily lol... and imagine, PSZ on the BIG SCREENS, I will not have truly played Zero, untill I beat the Final Boss on a XL with it hooked up to my Surround Sound! Which I will be doing DAY ONE of the XLs release...

Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus_The_Force View Post
    the system itself is wider, more comfortable for adult hands, might not put them to sleep as easily lol... and imagine, PSZ on the BIG SCREENS, I will not have truly played Zero, untill I beat the Final Boss on a XL with it hooked up to my Surround Sound! Which I will be doing DAY ONE of the XLs release...
    My thoughts exactly. If I'm going to be forced to play on a portable console, I'm going to want to play it on the most comfortable option. I have a difficult time seeing the action on PS0 on my DS Lite. I am very ready for this upgrade, glad I didnt get a DSi.

I got my DSi about 3 months ago so yeah, i'm with those who got screwed over.

I definitely would've bought a DSiLL instead of a normal one but whatever, not the first time i've been screwed over. :P

So yeah, I definitely won't be getting a DSiLL.

EDIT: There's no Black DSiLL by the way, only DARK BROWN LULZPWNED. (Joking but it's not a joke, no black.)

EDIT2: Those saying the graphics are gonna be more blurry are wrong by the way, DSiLL looks awesome.

Last edited by Arikado; Oct 30, 2009 at 10:34 AM.

---
    Currently Playing: Phantasy Star IV

I'll be sure to grab one. But until it's released, I'll stick with my black DS lite.

I don't know. I wonder if this means there is another generation of handheld systems on the . After seeing the video, I might. I thought it would look very grainy on the bigger screen. It ooks okay in the video.

As a current DSi owner, if game crazy or gamestop has a good trade in offer, I will 100% get this. The current screen size gives me migrains, if I play too long. So, I look forward to a bigger screen. And, to all the people who complain about playing these games on a bigger screen. Have you ever used the Gamecube's Gameboy Player? Depending on your tv, that could make the screen size 1000's of percent bigger, and the games looked exactly the same! A bigger screen, does not equal broken graphics.