so I say to myself "well self, piping for pal rappy works great, why not try to find the elusive love rappy?" and I think that's great..but man, there sure is no fake in yellow as far a ep 2 goes. as it stands, I'm piping in the room immediatly to the right in the one variation that starts with 2 arlans and 3 el rappies and has a raised platform in the center..I'm on the platform, that way I can look down on the rappies...BUT does anybody know of a room with more than 3 in it? (4 or 5 would be nicer) if so, let me know, I'll fight my way to it. thanks -

I usually do the long weird shaped room that has three rappies and two lillies, it's annoying when I get two Mil Lillies before one Love Rappy but hey, a rare is a rare!

I have no idea where that room is and which setup, unfortunately...

Get a second TV to watch while you do it because it could take hours. Took me about six or so hours to get enough mil lilly to drop two arua fields. Just be patient it'll happen.

JUST FOUND IT!!! hehe... go figure...Electro Frame is neat looking...it gives my android "an hot electric ass" as my roommmate puts it..lol...but that lillie room is great idea too...thanks Gandor! it's not vastly better than my DF Field, but I found it myself which makes it cool. thanks for the tips though!

No problem, and congratulations! Three Love Rappies and no Electro Frame for me yet, feh. I was trying to get one to trade it for a God/Ability, too late now though. Guess I'll actually have to find my own God/Ability, eesh!

Fat Love Rappies rule.

Forager of Rares

So are you able to pipe for Love Rappies?
    And can they only be found online in the temple or are you able to find them offline?

Yes, you can find them offline. And you can only pipe for them offline, piping does not work online.