Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Still playing PSU X360?

Sorry if this thread exists. Couldn't find any.

Just have a question, are there still alot of people playing PSU on the Xbox 360? I haven't played for an eternity and I just picked up the offline story mode and got a little interested in starting to play Online again.

But I don't wanna start playing just to find out there are no people online and then have to go through the whole process of calling MS to remove the license again.

Or does anyone possibly know if there are more players on PC?

Thank you!

360 should have more players.

PC/PS2...don't even bother with our side lol, since there's only a few handful of us left.

With the GBR going on I've seem Universe 1 filled + 2 - 3 stars of Universe 2. Right before the event Universe 1 would fill up on Evenings ( US Time ) Most people run White Beast, but find yourself a nice group and they will do other runs.

When events are on, Universe 1 will be full, and Universe 2 will be nearly half full.

The population is slipping, however, but it's still quite a bit more than on the PC/PS2 side. Other times when no event is on, Universe 1 seems to hit four stars now.

There should be more people on the 360 side, but I wouldn't bother. You've got new missions and items here and there, but really, nothing's changed that much. The Colony GBR came out last Friday, and I've already read people's comments on the forums about how bored they are with it. =/

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    The Colony GBR came out last Friday, and I've already read people's comments on the forums about how bored they are with it. =/
    I'm not bored with it. Maybe it's the good luck I've had with joining good random parties lately.

I only signed back up to PSU about 3 hours ago and i'm ready bored of running this GBR. Only ran it twice as well :/ lol

If anyone wants to join me for other runs you're more than welcome
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Excuse me for asking but... What's GBR? I believe there have been veeeeery many changes since I played it last. Part of the reason why I'm thinking of rejoining.

Quote Originally Posted by Feggge View Post
    Excuse me for asking but... What's GBR? I believe there have been veeeeery many changes since I played it last. Part of the reason why I'm thinking of rejoining.
    GBR is Guardian Boost Road... basically there are 4 Missions you do in order to raise the drop rate for said missions. Each time you finish a GBR mission you get the following poinst:

C = 1
    B = 2
    A = 3
    S = 4
    S2 = 5
    S3 = 6

The "boost" will be according to the misson of the 4 that has the lowest points. I'm not sure of the point distribution to get 50% but that is MAX... and each player in the group can add their GBR boost to the total. So 6 players x 50% = 300% MAX boost.

Again this Drop Rate Boost is for only the 4 missions of the GBR... and what's cool is that the lobbies connect so you can find a group and do all 4 mission in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Feggge View Post

http://psupedia.info/GUARDIANS_Boost_Road