Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast

List? I'm sorry I didn't notice a list, time to read through the forums again. But yessss good to hear the jump items made it in... now to find out if my favorite item was nixed out
    I just wanna break this crown, but it's hard when I'm so rundown. Your so sick oh narcissistic cannibal... got to bring myself back from the dead!

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaTan View Post
    Just the two posters.
    Should be three actually - one is from France.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    Should be three actually - one is from France.
    Is that the Sega-Mag one?

Yes it is.

Like Sega of America did for US players, they've organised (with the support of Sega France) a design contest.
    → PSP 2 : Contest Sega France and SEGA-Mag

You can see the result here:
    → Result of the PSP2 contest

And yes, like you can see, the item which is in game isn't the wining drawing.

Initially, the item was supposed to be called "SEGAMAG" and got this design:
    Spoiler!

But instead of that, for a reason I don't know, Sega asked to the winner to submit a new drawing (the one you've in game), and they've renamed it to "Nei's Partnership":
    Spoiler!

Ah, and just for the info'; maybe many of you don't know the name of Sega-Mag (because it's the one they have took recently), but formerly this website was called Objectif-Sega, and I think it's a name you may know because of THIS...
    Last edited by shade; Sep 22, 2010 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks for all the codes ^,.,^ if there are anymore that "randomly" show up..let us know
    PSP2 :: Sulfur :: 121 :: Beast Ranger [20]
    PSU :: xLycanx :: 43 :: Wartecher [5]

thanks these really help lol, although I only enter 5 or 6 a day. I don't eevn know what fate stay night is and I already like it from the clothing and items, although I don't exactly recall seeing the Shaman King get up in well shaman king but it works as well. I love the hospital bandages and crutch it's a great wtf moment for online play.

Lemme know if Cheese-kun is still a code or if it's data remains accessable somehow
    I just wanna break this crown, but it's hard when I'm so rundown. Your so sick oh narcissistic cannibal... got to bring myself back from the dead!

How do you even find these codes?
    Its a mystery...

Heal-bombing you~. <3 Ethateral's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_night View Post
    thanks these really help lol, although I only enter 5 or 6 a day. I don't eevn know what fate stay night is and I already like it from the clothing and items, although I don't exactly recall seeing the Shaman King get up in well shaman king but it works as well. I love the hospital bandages and crutch it's a great wtf moment for online play.

Lemme know if Cheese-kun is still a code or if it's data remains accessable somehow
    Sadly... Cheese-kun isn't. I freaked out back on the JP version when we got it. I was like, "CHEEEEEEESE-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!111!!" It's so adorable. ._.
    PSO2 - Ethateral FONewearl
    PSP2i - Ethateral 200 FNewman Force 50
    http://psupedia.info/User:Ethateral
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Shinthateral

Quote Originally Posted by shade View Post
    And yes, like you can see, the item which is in game isn't the wining drawing.

Initially, the item was supposed to be called "SEGAMAG" and got this design:
    Spoiler!

But instead of that, for a reason I don't know, Sega asked to the winner to submit a new drawing (the one you've in game), and they've renamed it to "Nei's Partnership":
    Spoiler!

: | ....what.
    France sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Crystalia View Post
    : | ....what.
    France sucks.
    I would guess because the artist was asked to change his design because he used the original sprites.