Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Niered View Post
    Im pretty sure that when the author says MST for the weapons they really mean TP.

And in the classes section thats definitely wrong because one of the classes is described as having "TP Regeneration", which is obviously wrong.

basically, it sounds like PSUpedia has something a of a mix up with nomenclature.
    Alright I looked at everything and logically came to this conclusion:

From the line "Beyond having the highest TP in the game (for FOmarl)" we can figure out that when they say TP it is the equivalent of Photon Points (or PP) because if you look at level 100 stats ( http://translate.google.com/translat...ial%26hs%3Da2D ), you notice that the highest number in the PP row is in the Fml section (FOmarl).

The mentioning of the TP regeneration makes sense then, as Newmans get this as a racial bonus (similar to CASTs getting an HP regen).

Finally, there is MST on Force weapons because, well, they obviously focus on that stat. Instead of having, say, +ATP (as on a saber) or +DFP (as on a shield), it has MST as a stat because Forces use that to do more damage. "Wand - a single handed weapon that can boost the user's handling of photons, and thereby the power of their techniques." (from the english PS0 site: http://www.sega.com/ps0/game/weapons/page2.php#wand ).

Hope that cleared it up lol

EDIT:

As for your second question... idk haha sorry. I read somewhere that you lose, like, 10 sync points from your MAG (the points that charge it up to do the Photon Blast), but I really don't know.

AND a better example of why MST is on Force weapons is, "Primarily, however, it is most suited for strengthening the power of techniques" on the same link.
    Last edited by Wash; Nov 5, 2009 at 08:39 PM.

I have a question, does anyone have a chart of some sort with the total character stat growth? i.e. Who has the best stat growth? Second, third, etc.
    "Seekers of light, believe not in forever, believe not in truth, for they are empty and inconstant as are all things."

Radori Nighthawk: 180 H M AT/AF (All types 20)
    Saligun: 80 F C FM (Atm)

check the first link on my last post ( http://translate.google.com/translat...ial%26hs%3Da2D )

it only shows levels 1, 30, 50, 100, but it shows the general trends.

btw:

force protection = DFP
    power hit = ATA
    force around = EVP
    impulsive force law = MST