Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Whats the Paral meant to stand for in the PS Zero Rappy name? Parallel Universe Rappy?

Also as long as they add new enemies, remaking PSO enemies is fine with me. Everyone complained about the PSO stages in PSU so I'm sure they just wanted to make them more authentic for people. Lastly, I'm sure the PSO enemies aren't going to be acting exactly the same as they did in PSO...
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    Thirteen of these 24, in fact. (Fourteen if you want to count Rappy Paral since it's from Phantasy Star Zero.) It is pretty sad, to be honest.
    Well for nostalgics like me is very awesome, with exception of nanodragon. hehe

I kind of miss those squid things from Ep 2 Seabed. I remember I'd usually zap them a bit, then wade in and Soul Eater them. I miss the camoflauged and invisible Sinows from there and Gal da Val, too. Come to think of it I miss the old Seabed and Gal Da Val in general. And the Ep 4 Crater, too, especially at night.

Maybe I'll have to get on some private PSOBB and remake my old FOmarl.
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

Am I the only one who sees a Bil de Bear with a Berla reskin? lol if they showed at least hildebears...

You guys are thinking way too negative about this whole scenario. If you look hard at
    some of the trailers and TGS footage, they show savage wolves and they act like the
    original thing and not a reskin. Same thing for Boomas. Plus you all forgot about
    download content. They might bring back stuff like episode 2 stuff.

I can't say to my knowledge it will be the same (mostly because the detail in episode
    was sooo good), but you never know and by the looks of this game's demo there might
    be a chance. I mean look at all the fan service, all the customization, all the details (I
    mean come on, they put panties on that blonde bitch when back in PSO FOmarl had just
    emptiness), all the stuff they've kept in PSU. There's a good chance imo that this game
    will definitley bring back the hits of PSO.

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drawers View Post
    You guys are thinking way too negative about this whole scenario. If you look hard at
    some of the trailers and TGS footage, they show savage wolves and they act like the
    original thing and not a reskin. Same thing for Boomas. Plus you all forgot about download
    content. They might bring back stuff like episode 2 stuff. I can't say for sure it will be the
    same (mostly because the detail in episode was sooo good), but you never know and by
    the looks of this game's demo there might be a chance. I mean look at all the fan service,
    all the customization, all the details (I mean come on, they put panties on that blonde bitch
    when back in PSO FOmarl had just emptiness), all the stuff they've kept in PSU. There's a
    good chance imo that this game will definitley bring back the hits of PSO.
    ...and then some. I completely forgot about the DLC in PSPDuex. I just hope this sorta stuff is in the western release!

Why is everyone so excited about content from a game we played ten years ago?

You see, this is why we can't have nice things.

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Nostalgic purposes Mr.Ffuzzy. Nostalgic purposes.

Savage Wolves are PSU Volfus re-skins as well.

I dunno, you still enjoy posting on a 9 year old message board, and using a keyboard which is several year old technology, so I guess it's exciting when new gaming keyboards come out.

If we are using revamped old school stuff and that's just stupid, might as well stop marketing HDTVs

And what's up with all these new Mario games? I'm paying 50 dollars for every mario game when there are 25 mario reskins, but all still platformers? what the hell.
    Last edited by DreXxiN; Nov 5, 2009 at 03:51 PM.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz