Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The only time I ever go anywhere other than Antares 8 nowadays is when I'm bored (crap)less. And no, Antares 8 is almost always NOTHING like Vega. Although sometimes some very kinky people go there. However, this is rare, and I'd just ignore them and go play a game.

And also, to answer dgo, the only times when you will be called a noob are when you happen to be with a character who is possibly rude and/or quite brainless. Just remember that at one time, those rude and stupid people were also noobs at one time.

Reportanting back after trying Deb and andr ships
    it was great so calm and everyone was mature
    though i've only played with a random party enough though they were some-what non-communitive
    it was alot better than it was though i think they thought i was some stupid dupper
    which brings me to the next point.
    would cheating include
    A. taking items found with other characters of your own and giving them to others
    example: a cane that a hunter can't use a giving it to a force that can
    Example2: raising a mag and then giving it to a lvl 1 as a lil gift (not lvl 200 mag but enough to matter)
    please don't flame if this is cheating i truely didn't know i thought of it as "only logical"

On 2003-02-23 18:17, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:
    anything advice form you. (i left Pso after V1 for reasons concerning things)
    i wanted to start a clan but not for domination just like a group of friends
    =^_^= I know how you feel, and that is why I suggest to you to join Ragol Raiders, a Legit PSO community We have a weekly meeting and everyone there are nice people ^_^ I really suggest you give it a chance, I'm glad I did lol
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

Lurker

well to find good players who dont care about how great your items are, and also have a modicum of skill, you should play cmode. i can fondly remember playing cmode on version 2 and slowly accruing a large group of friends. if you have a good time, that can build a partnership. if you make only 3 friends on cmode you may inherit all the friends that they have.

another good way to make friends is to wait for the easter event. i was totally swamped during the christmas event with people who wanted to play the temple with me. you can play on any of the bigger servers to find good players. then you can build a community off the busy servers filled with friends. i now call deneb home, and alot of the second and third generation friends are there playing. on version 2 i was invited into a tight knit group that used to hang on umbriel. i tend to form alliances then move my base to a quieter place.

antares 8 was a good place to hang out at first. but i almost never go there now. there are constant arguments in the lobby, and too many people idling. a few times there were so many just standing around that i had fsod happen. flame wars between the holier than thou legits and the 1337 pwners get old. i also dont like playing where you need a certificate of authenticity with every rare you own to join a game. you will be greeted with rudeness wherever you decide to play, but anyone that you want to play with again is just a guild card away.

Oogedy Boogedy o.O;;

Usualy I just stick to Antares...Met a bunch of really nice people (About 2 pages of guild cards) there. And so...I either follow my friends around...or if I'm looking for a free game it's Antares I head for...considering I don't stick around the lobby to chat it's not too bad about the arguments. Plus...more often then not, I make a friend in the game. Just my two bits...but yeah
    And now that I forgot what I was talking about...I think I'll shut up... o.o

To say PSO has lost its sense of community is a pretty bland statement, because I think you yourself may be a benifactor in that. If you know the right people and places, PSO is just as enthralling as day one was on v1.