Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

agreed, I like the idea of the photon art but I actually don't like it in my Phantasy star lol. And item synthing is a very big turn off, I loved it back when you just found what you wanted and that's it. Not spending hours getting each and every piece to make something and then having the posibility of it not working and having to star over again.

Oh and Kirtblue, thanks lol. You've inspired me even further as you can see from my last post.

Quote Originally Posted by Endu_Landale View Post
    Oooh, I do have an idea for that. Isn't the next thing up from Dark Falz the Dark Force (I actually think this was Dark Falz's name in the first Phantasy Star) or Profound Darkness. You've never been able to fight that in the previous Phantasy Stars. Or on top of that it could be something like you have to actually go into that dimensional pocket where all the Profound Darkness is being held.
    Never? That's exactly what happened in Phantasy Star IV.

Quote Originally Posted by Endu_Landale View Post
    And so through some strange story elements we throw in beings/creatures of Light to assist (maybe, although this is a little odd, have them be a new race in game that would be uterly badass but don't use weapons or armor)
    Yeah that could fit in. I wouldn't mind having this guy as support.

You might have something other in mind though.
    I rarely use oxygen myself, sir. It promotes rust.

Oh, you did fight the Profound Darkness in PSIV, hmm lemme think on this one then lol. Thanks for telling me that, I wasn't sure.

Alright, I got it. Ok so every thousand years or so is when the seal weakens enough where a Dark Falz/fledgling of the Profound darkness can slip out of the voided dimmension. So somewhere in the middle of this game a full formed Dark Falz appears and as the game goes on and on more forms, like the phallus from the old PS, and start appearing like crazy (this is sorta end game stuff here, people couldn't take on an army of Falz on a normal basis lol). And Lutz would appear around the time that you've defeated a couple Falz entities and he'll explain the entire series, the 1000 year policy , and so on. Then he'll go on anout how the seal isn't just weakening, it's breaking. Blah, blah, blah. Much much later cause this game's gonna be huge. blah, blah, blah. Episode IV, and the seal breaks and all hell is loose (aka The Profound Darkness!!!)

No, no. That dude actually works. I mean look at the darkness, the come in many different shapes and forms. The light can have many of those things, Svlatus-like machines made from the light, and an army of Leukon Knights from PSO ep. III
    Last edited by Endu_Landale; Nov 10, 2009 at 07:38 PM.

will it be a rare drop? chrisramar's Avatar

id be happy with a wii version of pso plus with maybe some additional
    content any bb stuff levels/weapons etc
    updated graphics? tho must have online function with official sega servers!!

It would be nice if they hosted a free download of PSO-BB along with a private server application. These home made servers are nice but I'm sick of all the little bugs and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Tek[+]Lok View Post
    It would be nice if they hosted a free download of PSO-BB along with a private server application. These home made servers are nice but I'm sick of all the little bugs and such.
    oh how true i hope this would be.. i only play GC offline because i dont like the idea of my char being at the whim of a private server..

offical sega bb severs would be epic!
    bought pso v1 before i ever had a dreamcast. you know how it is, love at first sight =)

rabarta love.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...21&postcount=1

Quote Originally Posted by Tek[+]Lok View Post
    Or the Japanese server could decide to add free-play(limited) and/or multilingual options. that would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisramar View Post
    id be happy with a wii version of pso plus with maybe some additional
    content any bb stuff levels/weapons etc
    updated graphics? tho must have online function with official sega servers!!

I agree. I'd get a PAL version of PLUS no matter which damn console it came out on, as long as it retains all PSO offline drops, can be played offline with 4 players, still includes the Towers offline, and some other extra stuff that was added without the need to go online. I have been a solely offline player of PSO on the 'Cube. I gave my online access code to somone else from this sight and in return he put some online-only stuff on my memory card using the risky trade-by-post method. The items have slightly extended my enjoyment but I feel it is unfair to have to go online to get them. When I read PLUS came out in Japan and US but not here, I was (insert incredibly offensive profanity here) as this meant they could play towers offline and we brits couldn't (prob 'cause were part of EU). To have the opportunity to play PLUS without importing would be a dream come true. If it was released in the UK, I don't care how long it takes me to save as long as I get my hands on PLUS.
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Niered View Post
    Agreed - a faithful update to PSO would be great. I never played PSU because it took away a lot of what I liked about PSO. Story has never been an important aspect to PSO, so I think they should focus more on updating the character creation - my favourite part of the game, I could spend weeks deciding on a character if it was complex enough - as well as next-gen graphics and a larger array of weapons. It would be a dream. Zero is a step in the right direction, returning to the old formula, but it's like an appetiser!