Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default So....decided to give PSOBB another go

Well, I am uncertain if I am posting in the right place, as it has been a while since I've lurked here, but...

...apparently I am back. Been spending a lot of time making friends on a text-based RPG I play, and one day another player and I got to talking, and sure enough, he turned out to love PSO as much as I do, and I decided to give PSOBB another go. I am finding the keyboard a bit unwieldy compared to years of PSOX, but I am trying, at least.

So, here I am.

Oh don't worry, you get used to it.

Welcome back.

If you use a wired 360 controller you can set it up so it's the same controls as PSOX, then you'd feel a little more at home.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
    If you use a wired 360 controller you can set it up so it's the same controls as PSOX, then you'd feel a little more at home.
    Hmm. I might try that. I need some sort of adapter, right? I am totally broke these days, alas...
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

Well the wired 360 controllers use USB so actually all you need is a USB jack and a Microsoft computer.

If you try it on a Mac or a Linux, MS might decide to fry your harddrive for being an imbecile or something.

well good ur back PSOBB is awesome im lvl 107 named rilis (FOnewm), if u see me just give a shout.

xxTrystanxx I use a logitech pc controller for 20$ at walmart or any game store and that really work for me . and if come across with me I am always at skyline on block 2 lobby 1 My name is J.C.09

Quote Originally Posted by Evicous View Post
    Well the wired 360 controllers use USB so actually all you need is a USB jack and a Microsoft computer.

If you try it on a Mac or a Linux, MS might decide to fry your harddrive for being an imbecile or something.
    Oh. Right. *feels stupid*
    I should definitely try that.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

Ok, so now I have access to the forums "over there" but don't have server access yet. I think there are only forum mods online atm anyways. I would love to beat the dragon before I go to bed. l0l

Actually, if you're running any version of windows XP or after, you can freely use the wired controllers for it. Mac has to run software like Bootcamp, Parallels, or Fusion to run the client anyway. Works fine on both my PC and Mac when running windows.