Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Er, I'm currently in the process of paying for a used DS Lite (long way off yet ) and I hope to get PS0 as my first game as I have heard it is very similar to PSO (never been online). What I want to know is, are all the items, weps, places to trade photon drops ect. available offline? Many MANY thanks to anyone that answers.
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

@ Tweengo: Yes, anything online is obtainable offline. However, playing on WiFi increases drop rates. Also, online has some online only quests, which I don't think do anything but grant meseta.

@ Ryna: Could we get area crate drops listed on the drop charts page? I mean, sure their probably isn't much "worth" from them, but... it's not a bad idea, in my opinion. It'd be good to list things like an ice protect only dropping from snowfield crates at the very end. Also, Paru crates dropping wild mags.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I have two pieces of info to add:

The Keplar suit is listed as dropping in arca plant only, but I got one from super hard heaven mother today.

On the enemy list page the force mother is listed as "native" rather than "dark."

So, I just got several weapons from a Force Mother which aren't listed on the drop chart. The weapons are Luzparias, Trois Souther, and Loneos.

I'm also trying to finish readjusting the improved hostile weaknesses guide here

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189889