Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Price Check: Spread Needle

I am not planning on trading it away..

Its just I got one today and can't go through the lobbies without players looking at my equipment and mailing me in harassment to give it up to them....

What I am asking is the following:

How much is a spread needle worth under the following conditions:

0/10 (Regular)
    2 - 4/10 (partial grind)
    5+/10
    X/9

Thank you.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Don't bother grinding it unless you're crazy or there's a grind boost

Umm this is really hard to Price Check since they don't even seem to be selling on the Xbox. However it is easily worth 300 million (I can offer you at least that much worth of stuff right now if you're selling ). I'd say around 500 million (price check for all insignificant grinds x/10).

I wanted to ask because everyone told me of different values, so I wanted people to think on what its value it....The fact few people replied is proof that few exist on the value.

Spread Needle G was worth 300 - 500 million and I would suspect this drop being rarer than a RED unit would be worth more (it is also stronger)...specially for those like me who were PSO players and enjoy the nostalgia behind the weapon.

I am sure every ex-PSO player is out looking for one not truly based on its pure power, but for nostalgia.

Thank you for the reply.
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    I wanted to ask because everyone told me of different values, so I wanted people to think on what its value it....The fact few people replied is proof that few exist on the value.

Spread Needle G was worth 300 - 500 million and I would suspect this drop being rarer than a RED unit would be worth more (it is also stronger)...specially for those like me who were PSO players and enjoy the nostalgia behind the weapon.

I am sure every ex-PSO player is out looking for one not truly based on its pure power, but for nostalgia.

Thank you for the reply.
    Indeed, and as it being rarer than a Red unit, the highest valued Red unit is 250 million for the Red / Knight, hence my price quote at 500 million or so (I haven't received any offers on my Spread Needle). Also, people offer around 300 million on the Xbox, hence my 300 million price quote as well.

Keep in mind this is the PC/PS2 servers. There are probably only 10 people who can afford this thing. I know Milranduil wants 2 of them but I don't know if he's willing to shell out as much as I can.

Anyway, if you're trading or selling it, let us know.

Thank you.

IMHO, i would say no more than 200mil at 0/10, maybe 250 at 4/10. But like Rau said, there's maybe 10 people that can actually buy it for that price without going broke.

I just said that value b/c I'm a effectiveness > looks kinda person unless u can grind it to 10/10.
    Last edited by str898mustang; Nov 12, 2009 at 05:08 PM.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Quote Originally Posted by str898mustang View Post
    IMHO, i would say no more than 200mil at 0/10, maybe 250 at 4/10. But like Rau said, there's maybe 10 people that can actually buy it for that price without going broke.

I just said that value b/c I'm a effectiveness > looks kinda person unless u can grind it to 10/10.
    Knowing you, you COULD grind it to 10/10 easily >.>

Anyways, yeah I really want one of these, but I don't have much tradebait so lol it's hopeless. At least 300mil+ for a PC though.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    Knowing you, you COULD grind it to 10/10 easily >.>

Anyways, yeah I really want one of these, but I don't have much tradebait so lol it's hopeless. At least 300mil+ for a PC though.
    lol i probably could, lol

lets just hope we get that grind boost that comes with the Guardians Limit Attack event.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

I love the weapon, and I wouldn't pay 500 mil for it.
    (and the Sn/g isn't worth 300-500, unless highly grind, and/or not broken, and even then good luck getting that).
    I bought my 5/10 for 200 worth of items/meseta, and sold it for 150 at 5/5 (after horrible luck with the boost).

Price check on Spread Needle would be 250-350 at most. 0/10 of course.

I wanted to wait and see what others said before posting. I am gunner all the way, always have been always will be. I would say 300mil but only because it is new. I myself would not pay that much because all of the options out there like pakudacs 10/10, high grind sn/g's. The luck you would need to grind it to the level to be more powerful than those easily obtainable shotties is atrocious. There will be some that will say use GC for grinds, I prefer to go the hard way...old school...makes me feel better of my accomplishments. I'll stick to my Pakudacs 10/10 and try to grind my 6/10 sn/g with a grind boost.
    Blogsrus.org (new site) be first to help get it up and running

Tianna: Lvl 160 F Cast..GM 20, FM 15, PT 15, FG 20, FF 15, Fg 10
    Sierra Fawn: Lvl 50 F Human..FF 11
    Witch Weigh: Lvl 75 F Newman..FT 14
    April A. Wine: Lvl 42 F Beast..FF 11

Simple and to the point trade list here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151882