Default Japanese version is compataible with US version

Sorry if this has already been posted, but just thought I'd say I've confirmed that the Japanese and US versions can play together.

With help from AlexCraig here at PSO world I was able to trade my Satos (now called Chatos) from my JP game to my new US game.

Just enter the nickname and friend code like normal. If you own both versions of the game, you'll have 2 different codes, one for each version.

Yep. They work. I have both versions and 2 NDS systems. I was able to connect them with every connection type.

And better still, Japanese save games can be used with the US game. If you have the ability to do that.

im sure a lot of us do as do i. my strongest weapons and armors are at my disposal muahaha *damn no insert smileys*

So this also kind of confirms that I can import the US version to Germany and won't have any problems connecting?!

Damn February PAL release date...

Seems like it. Unless SoE decides to pull a dick move and decides Europeans can only play with themselves.

Heal-bombing you~. <3 Ethateral's Avatar

I thought this was already known way back when it was said the Wi-fi was region free, lol.. At least that's what I figured out on my own. :/
    PSO2 - Ethateral FONewearl
    PSP2i - Ethateral 200 FNewman Force 50
    http://psupedia.info/User:Ethateral
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Shinthateral

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Chato? Chato??? The absolute terrible quality of SEGA localization never, and I mean never, ceases to amaze me.
    Its like they're trying to get the names wrong now, if its not Shato in PSU, its Chato in PS Zero...
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -