Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I have never been so jealous (and mad at my local stores) in my life. Only two more days till it comes from Amazon!
    "No, don't call me a hero. Do you know who the real heroes are? The guys who wake up every morning and go into their normal jobs, and get a distress call from the commissioner and take off their glasses and change into capes and fly around fighting crime. Those are the real hereos." -Dwight

Just beat first boss, Octo Diablo (?) in story mode. Things got bleak when both of my party members died, and for the first time since PSO, I felt like I was going to get wasted by a boss because I simply wasn't strong enough. after fumbling through the item menus (which you have to stand still while you're in!), I used the one moon atomizer I had. Since my party members handled the healing/standing still and dying, the boss was all mine. I hope this kind of dynamic remains present as I get further into the game. I'm really impressed.

On a side note, I know this is intended to have a new art style and world, but Casts look absolutely atrocious. There, I said it. >:|

Quote Originally Posted by xSHiNOx View Post
    addicting at first but you will find it boring later.
    I've been playing the JP version for months, and I still don't find it boring. ~_~ Just got the US version today, and can't stop playing...!

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheNinjitsu View Post
    I have never been so jealous (and mad at my local stores) in my life. Only two more days till it comes from Amazon!
    LOL! Jesus Christ I know. At first it told me "It'll ship on the 12th". Then it told me the 16th and now the 13th! What the fuh?

I know that I'm going to be GLUED to this game when I get it. Lookin through the Strat guide I know I'm barely gonna be using it let alone lookin in it. Which reminds me what ever happened to that one dude who wanted to make a PSP2 "Brotherhood" to hate on PSZ?

Still not as good as PSO, but at least it's portable, eh?

With like 15 different classes to choose from, this will definitely most likely not get boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Still not as good as PSO, but at least it's portable, eh?
    I donno, this is a bit better except for the online matchups. Its harder to get together with your friends/random people.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Nov 12, 2009 at 12:26 AM. Reason: merge

i purchased a ds just for this game and this game only and it is was worth every penny
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Thumbs up

Better thought up and put together than psu imo. Too bad it's just for a hand held game system.

I have to say, I really like this. Still gonna play PSO as often as I can, but this is a nice change of pace for me.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe