Page 177 of 184 FirstFirst ... 77127167174175176177178179180 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1839

Found the cake shop for the third time, which means I'm only a Booma's nest away from my Heaven's Element.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustache View Post
    Found the cake shop for the third time, which means I'm only a Booma's nest away from my Heaven's Element.
    If you run through Makara enough, you will see it.

Spend forever at the wetlands with one character and not finding the cake shop (even though my intention there was for that M25SE hunt). Use another character for the first time in forever and run into the cake shop while doing a quest. When I need it for Super Hard while the character only has access to hard at highest.

...then I run into the cake shop AGAIN around two hours afterwards on a different quest.

Funny how life works. At least I can keep the mission until I access Super Hard with this character (Hopefully, from the looks of things)

@Daggart: If you want an M25SE Missouri for Cataloging reasons, then I have a couple of them rotting in my Trunk on my RAcast. Also, do note that the drop rate is decreased when playing quests, and the drop rate is 150% when playing online Access Field... hopefully this helps

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

Does that drop rate thing include the play alone option? Not that I'd outright refuse partying with people but as of the moment I'm distracted by so many things and I've only had the chance for quick runs every so often.

Also I mentioned earlier that I'm after the M25SE for actual using, not just the title. So I'll manage something sooner or later. (I noticed you had a few in your trade topic, but I don't really have much good stuff in return at the moment)

EDIT: Aaaaaaand today just might be my lucky day. On a completely different character than the one I've been using for months. Now I've found the pizza shop for the first time. Bought a bunch of four slot Pizza Boxes.
    Last edited by Daggart; Feb 19, 2012 at 08:13 PM.

I found like 3 Riverman Missouri's in one night. I was like O_O

Heaven's Mother just dropped me a 4 slot Shinobi Suit on Hard

After countless times, I finally cleared all 15 quests on hard so I can play on Super off line.

A couple months or so ago, I did an offline story mode and found a 4-slot Rika's Suit. That really shocked me when I found it because I've always been told that offline has lower drop rates and story missions have even less.

From what I hear, offline field runs have 1.25x rare drop rates while offline quests just have a normal drop rate. That compared to online field run's 1.5x rare drop rate, well, you get the idea.

Congrats on the suit by the way.