Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I used to love PSU, but there's nothing bringing me back online to play it. Honestly, once we get the last achievement for 360 I'm quitting.
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

Besides the no-updates stuff, you also gotta look at what this game has left to offer. Like I said a bunch of times, mostly everything has been released with the exception of a few items and whatever the supplemental update brings. And by the time the supplemental update comes, I fear no one will give a shit because most people will have moved on.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Claw01 View Post
    I know this has been brought up before, but can you all try and spread the word of PSU to your friends in real life, other forums, online games, chat rooms and so on? I feel if we try to spread it on in a mass group effect it might help the servers grow. I'm not the only one who feels this way. I just ask for your help.
    Seeing as we moved house i cannot play online anymore, but, I still get my friends into it, we sometimes play it in the same room, its not as fun but its is fun.
    Lost to the frost

"QUICK CHANGE THE CHANNEL!" Zangief we never forget
    Quote Originally Posted by gorefiend View Post
    I tornado break my phone....
    Or else i go and get into a anime fight with telstra

When i was last online, most of the players were really nice, but now i have heard that its gone to just b*stards.

PSU needs a whole new make over.

Its true and you know it =]
    Lost to the frost

"QUICK CHANGE THE CHANNEL!" Zangief we never forget
    Quote Originally Posted by gorefiend View Post
    I tornado break my phone....
    Or else i go and get into a anime fight with telstra

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    I don't think a friend would hate you if (s)he doesn't like one game you like and (s)he doesn't.
    Actually it happened to me already...and I lost that friendship, first by the person being addicted to the game...and then acting like an Elitist because I didn't play that game 12 hours a day like he did...
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Well, it seems that's a different case than them not liking the game you showed them, isn't it?

You're right, but it still was a negative case...from just trying to be a friend and show others what I was trying. = (
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Yea, you're not the only one either.
    My friends showed me the game, and when I surpassed one of them, he began to be jealous, and I didn't even do much. It would be like 10 mil more than him, or like 3 levels higher than him, and he'd get all pissy.
    Oh well.
    The friendship didn't end of course, but it was still annoying to think someone could do that over a game.
    Then again, people have beaten up other people over simpler games. Pokemon.

There may be hope. About me. I had a long history with PSU. I never Cheated scammed or hated on anyone in the game. But its just that (history). I recently returned from scratch. I Deleted all my characters and Pa's one year ago. Im starting or from zero. Except for my lower Xbox 360 account number you would not know I played before. Due to a recent setback in mt personal life. I am using PSU as a temporary crutch, and escape. Im just back to have fun and do some of the stuff in the game I did not do before. And try out some new stuff that has come out. All that being said Here is my answer below.

I did not feel good about posting this on SEGA'S web site. I have searched high and low. Many times, for hours on end. This is the closest thing I can find that is anything remotely like Phantasy Star. Main criteria being MMORPG. Fast action able to move around while fighting. This game is in Beta testing still. It should be close maybe by December 09 Or early 2010. From what Ive read it is not as community based as PSU. There will be rooms or lobbys to meet up. More like PSO when it first came out. But OH the game play looks awsome. PSU like controls but much better. Hack and slash I have not seen before in an MMORPG. Definitly worth looking at.!!