Hiyo, C-mode is one of the best modes out there it's makes everyone balanced and you have to use your head to figure out whats what and who get what @_@
    anyways i've gotten past stag one thats it.
    then i started to hear about these bugs in fact my good friend Merlin got Currupted after he got the S-Rank. in his own words
    "as i was gonna check the weapon out, i got Currputed i was gonna quit PSO after that but then i decided not to because well it's a another hump so i'm gonna try again wanna help?"

now this i'd have to say it a true hunter this FOmar was lvl 125 before the Currupt and now he's lvl 15
    i'm just lucky i've only gotten a BSOD twice i'm still recovering.
    anyways i was wondering what bugs were there? and what bugs are there now? and are HUnewearls more suited for the FO-ish battle or HU-battle because if a FO is in my party i'm sorta like a 3rd wheel

HUnewearl shouldn't be allowed to do C-mode, she's pretty bad at it. Use a HUcaseal if you want to fight, or a FOrce if you want to play that role.

Most of the current bugs only apply to high level characters, or at least ones whom have eaten material and have over level 15 techs.

I agree and disagree with the HUnewearl comment.

Yes, they're the worst HUnter to use. Then again... Not too long ago, I was on a C8 team, with Phalanx - a HUnewearl - and I carried the whole team. So, if you actually know what you're doing, you can do pretty good with any class - Even a RAmar. You just have to know what your limits are.

[quote]HUnewearl shouldn't be allowed to do C-mode, she's pretty bad at it

Ouch that hurts
    anyways i feel as if i'm a expert HUnewearl as i have better tech than most HUnewearls i see
    i've even got better techs that some FOs i was amazed also.
    yes i know in C-mode it doesn't matter. but it makes me feel that my lvl 112 Nesaya (HUnewearl) matters

so what you are saying is that i shouldn't use a high lvled or tech lvled Character
    should i use a New character?

Yup, you never know what other bugs could rise, always use a new character for C-mode.